Droid 3 OTA

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
wow gotta say thanks for that lol. went and got my cable that came with my D3 and it works... though i dont see what the difference is between cables. but whatever! as long as it works im happy
Haha no problem. I was scared when that happened and no one's really posted about it. Luckily I found that tip and it worked. I don't see why it matters either.. and I'm curious as to why it stopped working just because of the OTA update.

Jerminator617

Reaction score
Haha no problem. I was scared when that happened and no one's really posted about it. Luckily I found that tip and it worked. I don't see why it matters either.. and I'm curious as to why it stopped working just because of the OTA update.

Well I'm glad that you had the same problem lol. At least maybe now when it happens to someone else, they will be able to figure out what to do.

lalea878

Reaction score
I know this sounds kinda stupid but new at this. I have a droid 3 with the key sticking problem on the physical keyboard..A and the spacebar/I heard a Leak would fix it but not even sure where to find these updates. I am also not on Verizon but on Page plus but have all functions including browser, GPS, Pic messages...working...just the keys sticking issue
Help :)
Laura

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
I know this sounds kinda stupid but new at this. I have a droid 3 with the key sticking problem on the physical keyboard..A and the spacebar/I heard a Leak would fix it but not even sure where to find these updates. I am also not on Verizon but on Page plus but have all functions including browser, GPS, Pic messages...working...just the keys sticking issue
Help :)
Laura

sorry, software will not fix a sticking key.