Is a MIUI/CM6.1 mix possible?

fichdak

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I don't know anything about real developing, so I'll ask it anyway.

I just loaded MIUI 6.4 a couple of days ago and I really like everything it has to offer. Unfortunately, I miss the high level of customizability and all the completely different features and options available in CM6, which I've come to know and love over the past few months. If any of you have used CM6.1, you know what I'm talking about.

Would it be possible for either the D1-MIUI team or another one of you talented devs to make a blended rom, or is that not possible?

Thanks for letting me know :D

edit: is miui open source?

Last edited:

dbst

Reaction score
It's probably possible, you just gotta find someone to do it lol. It would be nice though

frostthejack

Reaction score
It would be nice the trick is getting them to work together on it

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

iamasongnow

Reaction score
dude, i would settle for being able to long press my volume buttons to skip through tracks. good luck...

stead2120

Reaction score
Yeah, from a technical aspect, CM6 is on point, but MIUI is just special, it's taken on a life of it's own, unlike any other ROM, point blank.

iamasongnow

Reaction score
dude, i would settle for being able to long press my volume buttons to skip through tracks. good luck...

Lol by an iPod

sent by draining my battery.....

Its a feature of cyanogen mod that I'd love to see as a standalone hack.

EDIT:

actually, if memory serves me right, there WAS a cyanogen/miui hybrid. i would try pm'ing whoever developed that. zenulator, i would guess?

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-d1-miui/88295-d1-miui-hybrid-v1.html

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Last edited: