Incipio Feather Cases w/screen protector

OP
J

JFMFT

Reaction score
OK guys! My cases came in today and I have some thoughts to share with y'all.

Overall, I am VERY happy with this case. It's so thin, light, and the soft touch finish is really nice. I'd rate it 9.5/10.

First, the cases came in about 3 business days with regular shipping - which I thought is fast.

Second, the cases did not fit at first. I tried with both the regular battery and extended, but the cases didn't fit quite right. Then I realized, after looking at the inside of the cases, that they have identical cutouts to the phone's battery cover itself. I took off the battery cover and the case snapped on PERFECTLY. Very snug, tight, secure fit. The best part is just how thin the phone still is with the case on because of the lack of having the battery door installed. The case takes the place of the battery door!

Here are a few pics to go with my mini-review.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Thanks Josh! My Qmadix case came in today and it looks and feels great but like you I had to take off battery cover aswell to fit in the extended battery.

But since I love cases, I ordered an Incipio Feather in grey earlier and should be here within the next couple of days. Can't have enough cases! :biggrin:

OP
J

JFMFT

Reaction score
Nice thing about this case is that the phone is still insanely thin. Doesn't bulk it up at all with the battery cover off and the case on!

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez

creaky

Reaction score
Mine should arrive tomorrow. How does it fit with the extended battery?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

OP
J

JFMFT

Reaction score
It fits fine, just take your battery door off before putting on the case. Fits snug as can be. Perfect really.

snowman

Reaction score
Returning my nexus today going back to D1 for now waiting for the D4 to come out
I just felt this phone is to delicte it seems like it's very easy to break the Droid fell much better built
also no way for a belt clip on this phone, the D4 will have the upgraded processor and ice cream
just my thoughts

Sp4zZ

Reaction score
Returning my nexus today going back to D1 for now waiting for the D4 to come out
I just felt this phone is to delicte it seems like it's very easy to break the Droid fell much better built
also no way for a belt clip on this phone, the D4 will have the upgraded processor and ice cream
just my thoughts

Why are you posting this in the accessory forum? Have fun with your Droid 4.

Sp4zZ

Reaction score
My case arrived today. So far I'm really liking it. Also everyone who's taking the battery cover off, are you using the extended battery? The case fit just fine using my stock battery and cover.
The case itself feels good in my hand, I can definitely grip the phone better. It looks really good and doesn't add much bulk at all. The only negative is that it doesn't cover the top and bottom of the phone
completely, but I knew that before buying it, not a big deal for me but it might for others. Also, the power button and volume buttons are a little recessed, but are still easy to push, I prefer it that way as I'm always accidentally hitting them when I'm playing a game lol. I'm really happy with it, it's a good case.

Here are some pics, sorry for the bad quality, had real bad lighting in here and was in a hurry.

Packaging. Taken with Nexus.
View attachment 44378 View attachment 44379

On the Nexus. Taken with Bionic.
View attachment 44380 View attachment 44381

View attachment 44382