Incipio Ultralight feather Hard Shell Case for Motorola DROID

1eyebrother

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Incipio Ultralight feather Hard Shell Case for Motorola DROID will work with Seidio Dock Sync Cradle? I was looking for a nice "orange" case for my droid and as far as I can tell the Incipio is a nice case and looks to be the same as the Seidio case...

Thanks in advance!

orangepeel

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Incipio Ultralight feather Hard Shell Case for Motorola DROID will work with Seidio Dock Sync Cradle? I was looking for a nice "orange" case for my droid and as far as I can tell the Incipio is a nice case and looks to be the same as the Seidio case...

Thanks in advance!

It does fit. I'm sure if you took a caliper to it there would be a difference,but I've have no trouble with it all day today. Just make sure the spring clip that goes over the phone is clipped good until you get comfortable with it.

It doesn't have the same satin feel as the Seidio,but it's not bad at all for $20. Funny thing is the paper thin clip of my Seidio broke taking it off to put this one on.:icon_ nono2:

masterxchief

Reaction score
Does the case seem better than the seidio one? I'm looking for a new case cause i cant stand the Seidio case anymore. Do you know if it fits in the holster?