I'm not talking smack but...

adsfa34

Reaction score
^I'm right there with you! CM is were its at. Hold down your camera button though. That is buggy.

i'm on cm7 #6 and held down my camera button...and my camera just opened up... pretty anti-climactic if you ask me ;)

EDIT: HAHA i just turned on haptic feedback (on a hunch -- i always have it off...it bugs me)... and then tried it ... that was AWESOME! it was like vmvmvmvmvmv!

good times :D

adsfa34

Reaction score
you know it's harder than you might think to onomatopoeia-ize a vibration sound... i ended on "vm" but it really is a long shot. But that was the closest i could get to the real deal.

... but i mean srsly starting a thread with "i'm not talking smack but..." is like leading with "i dont mean this in a gay way but..."

LOL

bottom line (not to hijack this thread any more...) is overall the GB ROMs are pretty darn good for the time they've been out, not having much to work with (dev-wise), and for people screaming at them for a release... but yes they do still have bugs.

...the biggest bug for me for UD honestly... is the fact that under the UD Settings>Commands>General Commands>Hot Reboot it says "PREFORM" not "PERform" ... honestly, I'm not even kidding. It drives me nuts. I originally switched back to CM just because of that, then realized i was being insane. lol

Silvernirvash

Reaction score
you know it's harder than you might think to onomatopoeia-ize a vibration sound... i ended on "vm" but it really is a long shot. But that was the closest i could get to the real deal.

... but i mean srsly starting a thread with "i'm not talking smack but..." is like leading with "i dont mean this in a gay way but..."

LOL

bottom line (not to hijack this thread any more...) is overall the GB ROMs are pretty darn good for the time they've been out, not having much to work with (dev-wise), and for people screaming at them for a release... but yes they do still have bugs.

...the biggest bug for me for UD honestly... is the fact that under the UD Settings>Commands>General Commands>Hot Reboot it says "PREFORM" not "PERform" ... honestly, I'm not even kidding. It drives me nuts. I originally switched back to CM just because of that, then realized i was being insane. lol

ahahaahahahahahahaha nice reason to switch! :p
oh but hey does that mean you don't have an issue with your market app? are you running 3.0.1? or 2.5? if 2.5nvm if 3.0.1 are you getting a random error Android.process.media or something like that? it pops up every so often but it MOSTLY comes up when i do anything related to the market. i open the market...it comes up...i try and DL anything from the market...it comes up...and stops the DL =.=;; sometimes it even closes the market.

aaronmcc11

Reaction score

Not to make it worse for you either.. but apparently.. God Mode grants the "ABILTIY" to temporarily view or edit any file..
It really doesn't bother me.. although I am known by many of my friends to be a prick when it comes to correcting THEIR spelling mistakes.

adsfa34

Reaction score

Not to make it worse for you either.. but apparently.. God Mode grants the "ABILTIY" to temporarily view or edit any file..
It really doesn't bother me.. although I am known by many of my friends to be a prick when it comes to correcting THEIR spelling mistakes.

noooooooooooooo! man that's gonna drive me crazy! oh well... i'll just chalk it up to therapy lol