If you having battery problems I feel bad for you son...

OP
T

twright86

Reaction score
If you are for real, I'm your biggest fan. Which ROM and Kernel are you using? Do you have lots of apps installed? Do you mind sharing your setcpu profiles and undervolting profiles. I was not able to go under the recommended undervolting profiles on jame bond kernel as it was having random reboots which was annoying me. I'm on stock ROM unlocked boot loader with jame bond kernel. I'm debating between some roms with different kernels and may be flash few radios too to get better, consistent and stronger 4g signals. We can exchange some instant messages or emails if you don't mind? I'm very interested in what you have done and impressed. Really appreciate your response:)
GummyJar ROM 0.5.6 (there is newer version out, havent gotten around to flashing it), and whatever kernel came with that, think it was Imoseyon something.

Got the undervolt settings from here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/gummyjar-nexus/194530-best-undervolt-settings-gummynex.html 3rd post down.

I don't use setCPU, I use what comes with gummyjar ROM in the settings, and it is set to interactive.

alboboy10

Reaction score
Sometimes I feel like in this forum people disable everything so they can have the best battery life and it becomes a contest.

All I want is for my battery to not drain for no reason. Its one thing when I'm using it with 4g but when its sitting in my pocket doing nothing the battery shouldn't move so much.

OP
T

twright86

Reaction score
Sometimes I feel like in this forum people disable everything so they can have the best battery life and it becomes a contest.

All I want is for my battery to not drain for no reason. Its one thing when I'm using it with 4g but when its sitting in my pocket doing nothing the battery shouldn't move so much.
Why can't people just read?

I turned nothing off, IT NEVER WENT INTO AIRPLANE MODE EVER, PERIOD. NOTHING DISABLED AT ALL, IT WAS ON WIFI HALF THE TIME AND 4G HALF THE TIME.

So had you read the thread instead of interjecting without facts, you would have known this.

The Galaxy Nexus is for people who want to explore their phone and change things to their liking. Sure right now it might not be the PERFECT phone for everyone, but this is just the beginning.

Some people I think are just better off with the Razr or Rezound.

Last edited:

alboboy10

Reaction score
Why can't people just read?

I turned nothing off, IT NEVER WENT INTO AIRPLANE MODE EVER, PERIOD. NOTHING DISABLED AT ALL, IT WAS ON WIFI HALF THE TIME AND 4G HALF THE TIME.

So had you read the thread instead of interjecting without facts, you would have known this.

The Galaxy Nexus is for people who want to explore their phone and change things to their liking. Sure right now it might not be the PERFECT phone for everyone, but this is just the beginning.

Some people I think are just better off with the Razr or Rezound.

Did you see your name mentioned anywhere or do you love attention this much? Do you want a cookie for being able to use your phone for two and a half days. We got it, your battery is amazing.

This whole thread has turned into a contest. Its sad.

alboboy10

Reaction score
So alboboy...do you even have the Galaxy Nexus?

You know the answer already as you quoted me earlier. To of course show off a little more like a teenage girl.

Reading comprehension right?