Icons and Widgets Disappearing...

deleons89

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm new, just got the DROID :motdroidvert:, and I love it.

However, one more than one occasion, after either locking/unlocking the phone or sliding the keyboard out, all the widgets and icons on my homepage disappear. The phone is still functional and I can still create widgets/icons on the homepage. It's not a huge issue because a simple power off/on takes care of the problem, but I'm wondering if anyone has come across this issue?

Happy DROIDing.

drewshaver

Reaction score
i JUST started experiencing the same, just happened twice within about 6 hrs, i'm thinking i have installed a program causing this.. recent programs installed are:

astro
lookout

please let me know if you found whats going on.

mdpokey

Reaction score
Icons and Widgets Disappear

Same problem - when switching out of car dock mode to the regular home page my icons and widgets disappear. I am forced to re-start the phone. Then it does it again! Help!

Silver Member
Reaction score
it's usually an application that causes this behavior. check to see what you've installed and try removing it. you can go back to see what an application has access to in the manage applications space.

or you could try running the phone in safe mode to see if you still have the problem. safe mode will prevent applications from loading at startup and will verify that it's something you've installed.

when worse comes to worse, you can do a factory reset.