I love the gnex battery

rasaun87

Reaction score
Getting over 11 hours of juice and as u can see over 3hrs of on-screen time. Before u bash a phone like the nexus please learn how to use the unlocked boot loader. Lean kernel 1.7.1 on gummynex 6.5

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
That's not to bad for moderate use.

Not to brag but I have gotten 30+ hours with the stock battery. Non rooted with about 5 hours of screen on time.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Impressive^^ I get good battery life but not that good.

alboboy10

Reaction score
If someone is willing to be extremely patient and teach me things one by one, and answer my million questions I may become more interested in unlocking and roms etc. Otherwise I can't do it by myself. Haven't really kept up with this so I'm nervous.

bmkdroid

Reaction score
I've had pretty good battery life on Gummy Nex as well. On 6.6 as of yesterday, did a full charge last night and today I am down to 58% after 13h40m on battery with 1h36m screen on. SO if I were to continue on battery It looks like I could make it to >24h on battery with slightly longer than 3h of screen on!

I can't complain about that. Thinking about getting the extra battery and standalone charger kit from VZW to keep a spare on me in cases of heavy usage, though.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
If someone is willing to be extremely patient and teach me things one by one, and answer my million questions I may become more interested in unlocking and roms etc. Otherwise I can't do it by myself. Haven't really kept up with this so I'm nervous.

The more reading and research you do the more things start to make sense and then eventually you feel ready. That's how it went with me anyway. Also, youtube vids are an awesome way to see exactly how what you've read looks. Just remember, really no matter what you do, there is a way out. Short of actually smashing the phone with a brick!

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Jelous

That is with about 3 hours of Tapatalk and web and about 1.5 hours of talk. I think was a very light day for me.

alboboy10

Reaction score
The more reading and research you do the more things start to make sense and then eventually you feel ready. That's how it went with me anyway. Also, youtube vids are an awesome way to see exactly how what you've read looks. Just remember, really no matter what you do, there is a way out. Short of actually smashing the phone with a brick!

I rooted my thunderbolt and put a rom on it but I did it an easier way. I'd like to do this on the nexus because it's a lot easier.

Nealius

Reaction score
i average about 12-16 hours on my stock Nexus. This is the 3rd Nexus I had. And the only 1 which got good battery life.
Ill be rooted and running Gummy in just a bit tho

bsmith0731

Reaction score
That's not to bad for moderate use.

Not to brag but I have gotten 30+ hours with the stock battery. Non rooted with about 5 hours of screen on time.

How did you get that??

Snow02

Reaction score
How did you get that??

He didn't. Notice the omission of the screen on time. You can't get 5 hours screen on with the stock battery outside of putting it in airplane mode. Even then you'll be pushing it.

Verro84

Reaction score
This is the Stock Bionic battery with pretty decent battery life

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

ryguy5254

Reaction score
Getting over 11 hours of juice and as u can see over 3hrs of on-screen time. Before u bash a phone like the nexus please learn how to use the unlocked boot loader. Lean kernel 1.7.1 on gummynex 6.5

But you charged your phone for like an hour in that screenshot.