I am really liking my new Bionic

DogPaw

Reaction score
I was a little worried about being one of the first with a Bionic but I was lagging along with D1 and I have been wanting to upgrade for several months. I was the first at my local Costco to get the Bionic package and it was a good deal as I would have bought all that stuff anyway. It has taken me several hours over the last day to get exchange set up and pop accounts set up and apps / data all moved but I am done! I keep finding new features that I really like such as being able to send a text that I will call you back when i send a call to vm. Being able to skype. The camera is much better and the speed is incredible. Overall I am glad I pulled the trigger:)

phillyphill39

Reaction score
Glad you're happy. I made the switch from thunderbolt and couldnt be any happier.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
i too made the jump from the thunderbolt to the bionic and im very pleased.

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am too. I love this thing...but then again I did come from a dumb phone. And honestly, I have problems with the screen. I can see it in the sunlight, it's bright, vibrant, and good for me.

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
How did you finagle that? Did you pay full price for Bionic, with plans to sell Tbolt or what?

ya i had to pay full price of 589.99 and free overnight shipping (which i thought was good considering it was 699.99 every where else i looked) but so far it was worth it, i bought the tbolt cause my droid 1 was acting up and was fed up with so i upgraded to the tbolt with intentions of buying the bionic when it came out so i saved, most likly will sell the tbolt or just keep it i haven't desided yet.

mamawm

Reaction score
well, i upgraded from an eris. tickled pink is an understatement.:yeahbaby01:

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
It's only been a few hours but I'm happy so far.
There are a few concerns, but overall I'm going to enjoy this device.

I think I just need to leave it on the charger until it hits 100% and then try to play with it.

jstwondrng

Reaction score
I'm happy as well... the only gripes i had were with the photo gallery, the news widget & the memory storage. Got the photo gallery & news/weather widget from OG Droid so I'm satisfied now.

Still not crazy about the disappearing apps when moved to the sd card but can kinda live w/the internal storage for now.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums