Am I the only one who likes my Bionic?

rumblee1

Reaction score
I love nine too. I had an od, then dx, now this one blows them all away. Have not had any if the issues.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
People who are not happy are probably 10 times more likely to post than those who are. It skews the issue. I have none of the issues here. Coming from the OG, this thing is lightning fast and beautiful

BlacknTan

Reaction score
I have to echo what everyone else is saying.

I came from a rooted, overclocked OG droid running CM6.

I love my phone. My droid was getting long in the tooth and was just too damn old to keep up. This phone is amazing.

People that are happy don't have a reason to gripe ;)

gmorgan056

Reaction score
+20 I love mine as well. I'm still debating whether or not i want to root it. Guess it depends on the custom roms that come out.

HorsePony

Reaction score
+20 I love mine as well. I'm still debating whether or not i want to root it. Guess it depends on the custom roms that come out.

Yeah, I haven't given any thought to rooting my Bionic in the least.
This is coming from a formerly rooted-D1 junkie.
This is a new phone. Why root so early, especially when ROMs are just (still) being developed and stabilized?
It's a new phone...get to know it....get to love it.
One of the big benefits of rooting in the past was removing all the bloatware that would come on the phone.
Bionic is not immune to the bloat...it's got some...but it also has the onboard memory to handle it and ALL the apps you wanna throw on it (unlike the D1, which was a huge problem and almost necessitated an immediate root!).

Hell, I was a huge ADW/LauncherPro advocate on my D1 and loved customizing every inch of that phone's screen.
I'm still using the Bionic's stock home. I don't find it cumbersome at all.
Again...using what the phone was intended for...at least for now...just to get a fair idea of what's to love and what's to lose when/if I ever decide to root this thing (currently, not even thinking about or desiring a root on the Bionic).

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
"Am I the only one who likes my Bionic?"

No, I like your Bionic too!!!

I also like mine!!!:D

Rooted, De-Bloated, Clockwork installed and two nandroid backups already!!!

CAP201109171708.jpg

crxlvr

Reaction score
I love every second of this phone. There are still features I haven't even tried yet. Ill load a custom rom when cm or liquid get it working right

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Yeah, I haven't given any thought to rooting my Bionic in the least.
This is coming from a formerly rooted-D1 junkie.
This is a new phone. Why root so early, especially when ROMs are just (still) being developed and stabilized?
It's a new phone...get to know it....get to love it.
One of the big benefits of rooting in the past was removing all the bloatware that would come on the phone.
Bionic is not immune to the bloat...it's got some...but it also has the onboard memory to handle it and ALL the apps you wanna throw on it (unlike the D1, which was a huge problem and almost necessitated an immediate root!).

Hell, I was a huge ADW/LauncherPro advocate on my D1 and loved customizing every inch of that phone's screen.
I'm still using the Bionic's stock home. I don't find it cumbersome at all.
Again...using what the phone was intended for...at least for now...just to get a fair idea of what's to love and what's to lose when/if I ever decide to root this thing (currently, not even thinking about or desiring a root on the Bionic).

I rooted the phone and froze 58 bloat items.. That's why!!

LBrooks

Reaction score
I've been pretty happy with mine so far - a couple of minor issues, but - nothing to make me pull someone's hair out over ... a few things could be improved (battery life ??? came off a Thunderbolt that had 8x the battery life of this so far - but I'm willing to tweak here and there - get extra battery, etc - with the TBolt in an otterbox I felt like I was carrying a phone the size of a freaking shoebox) - improvements could be said of just about anything ... overall I'm happy with it and haven't had a lot of the issues I'm reading about here *knocking wood* ...

chadmeister

Reaction score
I love my phone and I think it works so much better than my droid x. I also added the extended battery so the only complaint I have is finding a good cell phone case.

Jettaguy2003

Reaction score
I love my phone!! I just switched from T-Mobile's MyTouch 3G to VZW and regretted every minute not switching sooner! I can't wait to try out the hdmi outputs on my 46" tv at home! Christmas just can't come fast enough!:happy: