HTC OneX Specs Leak Ahead of MWC: Quad-Core, ICS, Super LCD2 Display & More

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
This phone needed at least a 2500mah battery, especially when you can not replace it. But hey, why should I care anyways, I am on Verizon which has a REAL LTE network, AT&T exclusive "more money under the table, HTC is really hurting I see.

Last edited:

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
\25gigs for two years, REALLY, and what is the charge to access your files after that

I just try to add to my Dropbox the el-cheapo way - bumped it 5gigs with their latest beta test and up to like 9 gigs now. Plenty for some personal files I don't want to lose and back-and-forth with some work stuff.

Funny thing about the 25gigs free, is it really isn't anything for your phone. If you fill that 25gigs with whatever, synced on your phone will use up most of your SD space (unless you just go back-and-forth thru the web instead of the desktop add-in).

But agree with you on the storeage. One of the main reasons I swtiched to the Rezound, now rockin' a 64gig card for all my music. Even with unlimited LTE, there are still areas of spotty service/lag and no service on the airplane and such, so I like to have my media on my phone.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Not sure how much good quad-core does with only 1gig ram. When apps or something like Webtop can fully harness quad-core I suspect 1gig ram won't be enough.

corona36

Reaction score
And no micro SD card slot, I don't want to depend on cloud storage for my media and music files "it means I will have to use the carrier bandwidth when not on WiFi" WTF are they thinking", and they give you 25gigs for two years, REALLY, and what is the charge to access your files after that, these companies are just getting ridiculous, how much more can they fleece us.

I use 20-25 gigs every month. No internet at home due to unemployment so I use my rezound for everything. No cable either. Netflix uses sooooo much bandwidth.

corona36

Reaction score
I just try to add to my Dropbox the el-cheapo way - bumped it 5gigs with their latest beta test and up to like 9 gigs now. Plenty for some personal files I don't want to lose and back-and-forth with some work stuff.

Funny thing about the 25gigs free, is it really isn't anything for your phone. If you fill that 25gigs with whatever, synced on your phone will use up most of your SD space (unless you just go back-and-forth thru the web instead of the desktop add-in).

But agree with you on the storeage. One of the main reasons I swtiched to the Rezound, now rockin' a 64gig card for all my music. Even with unlimited LTE, there are still areas of spotty service/lag and no service on the airplane and such, so I like to have my media on my phone.

I think he was talking about the 2gig "allowance" carriers give each month. Aren't they so kind to give us so much? *sarcasm. I'm grandfathered though so I'm all set until they break their contract.

npro1464

Reaction score
I always loved HTC devices, but what gives? Is Rosie dead? And why would they replace it with the Froyo dock? I hate to say it, but Sense is looking old and dated.

I don't know, I think I'm going Samsung next time around. Or maybe I'll get a Moto phone, if Google unlocks their bootloaders.

Laur3nNewm4n

Reaction score
I was kind of hoping it'd come to Verizon so they'd knock down the price of the Nexus :p I was sort of excited for this (despite it being on AT&T only it seems), but the small nonremovable battery sort of killed it for me.

matthelm007

Reaction score
And no micro SD card slot, I don't want to depend on cloud storage for my media and music files "it means I will have to use the carrier bandwidth when not on WiFi" WTF are they thinking", and they give you 25gigs for two years, REALLY, and what is the charge to access your files after that, these companies are just getting ridiculous, how much more can they fleece us.

I agree. I have 2.5 times this amount in my Bionic, and am worried about running out. Can't wait until the 128G microSD cards are out!

JaylisJayP

Reaction score
I was kind of hoping it'd come to Verizon so they'd knock down the price of the Nexus :p I was sort of excited for this (despite it being on AT&T only it seems), but the small nonremovable battery sort of killed it for me.

I'm kinda pissed it's not coming to Verizon, at least not first. It looks on paper like the perfect specs for what I want, and none of Verizon's top tier phones right now quite do it for me.