HTC One X Press Pic Leaks Ahead of MWC

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Well, to me 720p was a huge jump in tech. Before that, Dual core was a huge jump in tech. There is always a huge jump in tech.

If there is a specific critical thing you want, then yeah, wait for it. For me, that was 720p displays. If you are just waiting for a general "huge jump in tech" I think it is kinda pointless, because huge jumps in tech happen continuously. Like every 6 months.

Right you are! I guess I'm only talking about the CPU's/GPU's. To me this is the largest jump yet. Next generation by a long shot!

kparks

Reaction score
I am a die hard HTC fan... Looks over at avitar... But if this thing has under a 2100 mha battery I will be severely disappointed. The time as usual is.10:08. :)

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Last edited:

calpilot7

Reaction score
Most HTC look like female groomers.

Most of the HTC phones and Samsung phones look like female personal grooming devices. What's inside the phones is great but the style LOOKS LIKE CRAP!! The Asian manufacturers need to think outside the box with respect to styling ..... they do the plasticized round cornered personal grooming device look well but that is not the style that most are looking for.

tc1

Reaction score
Right you are! I guess I'm only talking about the CPU's/GPU's. To me this is the largest jump yet. Next generation by a long shot!

Yeah but what will that jump really do?

Nothing except burn up the batteries even faster.

I can't think of a single reason for super high powered quad core phones with souped up gpus except for playing games

And playing skyrim on a phone does not appeal to most people.

Physical differences. Ie, bigger screen,HD screen,sound, etc stuff like that us a different story.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Yeah but what will that jump really do?

Nothing except burn up the batteries even faster.

I can't think of a single reason for super high powered quad core phones with souped up gpus except for playing games

And playing skyrim on a phone does not appeal to most people.

Physical differences. Ie, bigger screen,HD screen,sound, etc stuff like that us a different story.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Well that's one way of lookin at it. Like it or not, the bigs are coming! I just happen to like it! :happy3:

combatmedic870

Reaction score
I think if they would have made it 2300mah and 1mm thicker....people would say the phone is to thick.... There is no winning....there is no making anyone happy.

The Nexus has a 1850mah battery....Ut oh.....what were they thinking?!!?

I think the phone is a beauty, and will be a great phone.