Supposedly Leaked HTC EVO One for Sprint next to other HTC Siblings

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
HTC-EVO-ONE-press-leak.jpg

Here we are dipping into Sprint waters again for the news, but it's hard not to hope some version of this device comes to Verizon. The above pic is supposedly a leaked press shot of the "just-about-to-be-announced-tomorrow" HTC EVO One for Sprint. It is pictured between the HTC One X and the HTC One S for AT&T and T-Mobile respectively. Just as a reminder, our previous report pegged this device as coming to Sprint on June 6th and have the following flagship level specs:
  • 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor from Qualcomm
  • 4.7-inch 720p display
  • 16GB of internal memory
  • Eight-megapixel rear camera and two-megapixel front webcam
  • Ice Cream Sandwich with Sense 4.0
  • Kickstand
  • 2650mAh battery
  • Improved haptic feedback
  • NFC
This is one seriously powerful phone! It's nice to see HTC get really fired up and bring a serious competitor to the market again. Could this new EVO revive things for HTC and improve things for Sprint? Share your opinion.

Source: HTCOneForum.com via Pocketnow

Cripton805

Reaction score
Nice specs-2650mAh batt,I dont believe that one,April fools!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

I caught that too. I believe it though since the Razr Maxx has been a success. I could see that battery lasting as long as the Razr Maxx if the rumors are true about the Processor consuming 60% of the battery that the current dual cores run. :icon_ banana:

mach330

Reaction score
i'm curious on the thickness of this phone. droid-life says the front is a 1.3M and not a 2M.