HTC One X Press Pic Leaks Ahead of MWC

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
HTC-One-X-press-shot-leak.jpg

HTC's new flagship phone, the HTC One[sup]x[/sup], just got its official press pic leaked. The device, formerly known as the HTC Edge/Endeavor, is rumored to come with some pretty impressive specs, and it will launch next week at Mobile World Congress. HTC is said to be revealing several different phones at that time, including the HTC Ville (now called the HTC One[sup]s[/sup]), and the HTC Primo (now called the HTC One[sup]v[/sup] - if rumors are correct). More than likely the phones should launch across multiple carriers, although specifics were not given yet. As a recap, the most notable features of this phone are:
  • Tegra 3 Quad-core
  • 4.7-inch 720p HD Screen
  • Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich with HTC Sense 4.0.
Yep. Looks like an HTC phone...

Source: PocketNow

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Hopefully HTC took there time this time & with combination of ICS these phones are better flagship phones compared to there flagship the thunderbolt for 4g LTE that phone was horrible with GPS out of the box & the battery life was horrible even on 3g ......was not as bad with the extended but i am hoping they have learned from there mistakes

loki993

Reaction score

HTC's new flagship phone, the HTC One[SUP]x[/SUP], just got its official press pic leaked. The device, formerly known as the HTC Edge/Endeavor, is rumored to come with some pretty impressive specs, and it will launch next week at Mobile World Congress.
Source: PocketNow

You say launching or just being announced? I wonder if I should hold off on that 99 dollar Rezound deal

Trapper31

Reaction score
You say launching or just being announced? I wonder if I should hold off on that 99 dollar Rezound deal

I saw that deal from Verizon this week as well. I was just about to get the Rezound then changed my mind after reading all of the Mobile World Congress leaks. I look at it this way - if we wait a week to see what happens at MWC and for some reason don't like anything being shown there (which is highly unlikely), it probably won't be too long before the Rezound is back near the $99 mark for good. So I've decided to hang on for a little longer.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Yay! Capacitive buttons!

I do like the look of HTC phones a lot. I think they look better than the iPhone.

I dunno, I do like the style of the iPhone, its whats inside that i hate. Plus, iOS...ya, pretty much everything about it and Apple except the look of the phone. I don't mind HTC looks. The phone looks like it will be a big contender.

JeffDenver

Reaction score
Here's the thing though...if you hold off for the latest thing you will be holding off forever. There is always something better coming out in a few months.

These new phones will NOT be $99 for a long time. And by the time they are $99, there will be significantly better phones coming out a few months after that (at $299 of course). This cycle has been going on for years now.

At some point you have to just pull the trigger or you will end up waiting forever.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
^Deciding between lets say the Bionic now or the Rezound soon sure, but some of these new phones will be a HUGE jump in tech. If I had come this far, I would for sure wait.

JeffDenver

Reaction score
^Deciding between lets say the Bionic now or the Rezound soon sure, but some of these new phones will be a HUGE jump in tech. If I had come this far, I would for sure wait.
Well, to me 720p was a huge jump in tech. Before that, Dual core was a huge jump in tech. There is always a huge jump in tech.

If there is a specific critical thing you want, then yeah, wait for it. For me, that was 720p displays. If you are just waiting for a general "huge jump in tech" I think it is kinda pointless, because huge jumps in tech happen continuously. Like every 6 months.