The Tegra 3 HTC Edge is Now Code Named Endeavor?

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I know that ics will work with capacitive buttons...but why would a new device running pics have them? In would assume capacitive button function would be in place for phones that already have them. I just figured if it were cutting edge and new...running ics they would not have them possibly.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I know that ics will work with capacitive buttons...but why would a new device running pics have them?
Differentiation. Some devices will still use them, some won't. It's great that ICS added that functionality because now instead of the same old hardware designs we can have some choice.

I'm sure there are other people out there that do not want the on-screen buttons besides myself. I'm also sure the manufacturers recognize this. Some people love convertibles, some people love a moon roof and some people just want a hardtop. There will be something for everyone.

combatmedic870

Reaction score
Differentiation. Some devices will still use them, some won't. It's great that ICS added that functionality because now instead of the same old hardware designs we can have some choice.

I'm sure there are other people out there that do not want the on-screen buttons besides myself. I'm also sure the manufacturers recognize this. Some people love convertibles, some people love a moon roof and some people just want a hardtop. There will be something for everyone.

i personally love buttons on the screen. you can add what ever you want, change the look of them, change the color with what ever theme your running. It may just be a samsung design and not a ics design.