How to handle the confused Bionic haters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Oh, and I forgot the overclocking of the Bionic. I can run mine at 1.2ghz and it's a smooth as silk. When the overclocking first began there were scripts for going up to 1.5 and some folks could run at that, but most could not and they were pulled from distribution. We are going to see a lot more of this in the near future.

ex0rcist

Reaction score
Here is my bionic at 1.2ghz.. stock rom. Stock blur. No debloat. No sd card tweaks.. just the one click oc method... sup nexus :). Now lets see bionic get ics. ...ps.. im sure i coulda tweaked it a bit to put my phone above the gnex on the chart but.. i figured ppl would get the gist.

CAP201112011133.jpg

CAP201112011359.jpg

CAP2011120113591.jpg

Go baby go. Again. Stooooock blur. :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
I am surprised no1 has mentioned the Rezound. Since selling my bionic 2 days ago and switching to the Rezound. Man I can't believe how good this phone. I have had zero issues with the phone. No data drops like my old bionic, no random reboots and definitely no random apps being deleted from my phone.

But like everyone is saying is personal preference. Imo this is so far the best Verizon phone out there until the nexus comes out.

Sent from my HTC Rezound 4g LTE

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just deleted a post... c'mon man, don't stir the pot...

I'm serious, if anything crops up even remotely referencing the thread from last night (and you know who you are) it won't be pretty. If you don't know what I'm talking about then just proceed.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am surprised no1 has mentioned the Rezound. Since selling my bionic 2 days ago and switching to the Rezound. Man I can't believe how good this phone. I have had zero issues with the phone. No data drops like my old bionic, no random reboots and definitely no random apps being deleted from my phone.

But like everyone is saying is personal preference. Imo this is so far the best Verizon phone out there until the nexus comes out.

Sent from my HTC Rezound 4g LTE

The Rezound has definitely flown under the radar. I'm still sitting on both, and while I love my Bionic, I have to admit the Rezound's data connection is much more reliable, for me, in my area - and my Bionic hasn't been that bad in that arena, honestly. It's a very solid device with a beautiful screen, albeit not as functional outside as the Bionic, but you pick your poison with screen tech.

RETUSAFNCO

Reaction score
I was quite satisfied with my OGD and I'm more than satisfied with my Bionic...I really don't care what others may think...I like it and that's all that matters.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was quite satisfied with my OGD and I'm more than satisfied with my Bionic...I really don't care what others may think...I like it and that's all that matters.

Yeah, but you're wrong.

:tongue:

zenman77

Reaction score
Love my Bionic and already was happy enough with the screen but when I viewed it in broad daylight and was able to see it clearly that sealed the deal for me!

LegalAmerican

Reaction score
I absolutely love the Bionic. SO happy with it. I haven't heard much of anything from the Rezound except that one commercial with the music thing. I do like the more square look of the Bionic though.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Whatever.

I think you missed his attempt at humor mate :):p

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Most definitely - sorry about that man. It was a long night... Was completely a joke b/c some people seem to think that if they disagree with someone else's opinion, then that opinion must be wrong.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Like others I came from the OG Droid and am happy with my Bionic.

In the end, I'm the only one I have to please. My wife is a technophobe and won't have a cell of any kind, and none of my friends care what phone I own.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have gotten the data drop a few times but it's no big deal. It doesn't happen often. Seems to happen on the edge of 3g/4g. But all I have to do is open the Restart Connections app from the market and my data comes back instantly. I am also getting better battery life than my girls Razr and I use my phone more than her. I have owned a d1, fascinate, nook color and inc2. This is by far the best, but my Inc2 was pretty sweet too. I liked the Rezound a lot but didn't like its thickness and was surprised how much Sense 3.5 lagged. I ran Sense 3.5 on my Inc2 with no
problem, so that was kind of wierd.

Last edited:

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Change the subject.

Ask them what their favorite flavor of kool aid is.

Status
Not open for further replies.