How much is the Sirius xm app?

WarMachin3

Reaction score
My 7 day trial has expired and I would like to keep service but i cant seem to find a straight answer on how much it actually is. HELP! and thanks in advance!

mgautrea

Reaction score
You must have an internet subscription to Sirius. I think it's about $36/year.

OP
WarMachin3

WarMachin3

Reaction score
Holy EFFF I thought it was like 3 bucks a month or something i couldnt find it online though

ptfd13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 7
It is $2.99 a month if you are already a subscriber. Otherwise it is $12.95 a month just to listen online. No thanks, I just keep creating new email addresses and I can listen for free all the time.

boomerbsg

Reaction score
only reason i got mine, is for opie and Anthony.. i already had the next to the highest XM package.. what was $3 more a month... havnt used it on my droid yet, just coming from the BB scene...

m3shelly

Reaction score
I think how Sirius handled their mobile subscriptions really sucked. I love satellite radio, and have two lifetime standard subscriptions with radios, and they both include internet radio.

When I login at sirius.com, using my Droid, I can open the player and even select a station to listen to, but no music plays. It doesn't buffer the music properly. I honestly thought that Flash would fix this issue; but no good.

Sirius wants more cash for me to listen on my Droid. That ticks me off, since I can login on any computer/laptop without an issue and listen. I spent big bucks for those lifetime subscriptions a couple years back and thought that I was done spending $$ with Sirius, now they want more for mobile listening:(

If anyone knows what I need to get the standard online player working on the Droid, please share.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

cpjr

Reaction score
Pandora is great.

I also use XM in my car, Mac and phone (my company pays for it, lol)