How do you rock your Droid?

blundell

Reaction score
Naked obv! toshow it off then sell it on when it gets scratched an old!

vtrider159

Reaction score
After going throught 2 cases and having to take them off and put them on for a car dock, I carry it 'naked' as people say here.

The Monaco metal case lasted me 2 weeks, and I have a Krussel pouch which was nice until the belt clip snapped off.

I don't mind though, it's dinged up now and I'm not one for pampering a phone anyway.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Rubber Body Glove with the belt clip hole not in. I figured it would help with battery heat. Had a screen protector but it made things worse. Couldnt get good contact to the phone. I just ordered the Seidio 2800 battery so my phone is about to have a transformation....

Jer

Reaction score
If anyone is interested in a brand new OEM gel/rubber case in black and a pink one (both OEM Verizon/Motorola) for the Droid I'll let someone have them both for $25 shipped via USPS Priority. First person to post here "I'll take them" and then PM me for payment details gets them. The wife and I bought them when we got our phones and were loading up on accessories but we haven't used them once and they're just sitting in the packaging. I think we paid like $40 plus tax for both of them so someone is getting a good deal.

3k63mb3pd5Z45U15P3a7580a5a84d2eaa1701.jpg

yulaw84

Reaction score
I just leave it naked. The screen protector somewhat skews the screen. I just leave it in my pants pocket or a jacket pocket when wearing a suit.

zonaRSX

Reaction score
i have it in a leather hard case and screen protector.. but thinkin about rockin it naked and screen protector only. gotta show the baby off

Z25RACING

Reaction score
Tried 'em all. My X is best with just a non glare screen protector. Would love an ultra thin, tight fitting glove with a smooth texture for ease in in and out of my pocket. WHEN THE HECK ARE WE GETTING 2.2 !?

en28so

Reaction score
I have mine with a protector on it, since i dropped it twice and scratched my droid pretty bad before I put my cover on it. But my screen is not protected.

XxSinisteRxX

Reaction score
Hard Case with screen Protector.

I'm using an Otter Box plastic and rubber case with the provided screen protector. Keeps water outta my droid and definitely provides the BEST protection from drops and scratches. I highly recommend Otter Box cases for your Moto-Droid 1. dancedroid

[ L ]

Reaction score
Just with a couple of ZAGG stickers.

Sent from my REVOlutionized LithiumDroid with P3Droid's 1.0 GHz LV kernel

mindytyson3

Reaction score
well i have a case for it but only use it when its in my pocket book so it don't get scratched up. my home screen has flowers on it thats really pretty. i am not sure if you can put themes on the D2 but i guess i will find out later..ha. just still getting use to it. only having it 3 weeks i have learned alot about it and how stuff works on it but still learning.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
when this poll was released I would have answered naked with a screen protector, now it's with an extended battery W/Seidio Innocase and the same screen protector

Detonation

Reaction score
I've had various brands of full body protectors on my droid since day one to keep the phone in mint condition, but that's all for nothing now since I need a replacement. I think I'll just go naked with the replacement, at least until I know its not also defective. Really no motivation to keep it nice looking if I'm just going to end up replacing it over and over...