Poll: Razr, GNex, Rezound

Byrnie

Reaction score
Thursday Poll: Your Current Phone is? – Droid Life

Vote now (please only vote for each phone you have)! I'm not sure how accurate this is so I might put up my own poll and post it in the other sections. If you look the GNex is listed like 40% higher than any of the other 3 so I'm thinking its way off or people are voting multiple or some crap. It could also be that alot of Rezound owners aren't very active on review sites. I figured the GNex would be quite a bit higher but not 40%. Anyway enjoy!

chin2334

Reaction score
thats just the band wagoners pfft they look like iphone users lol waiting in line for it

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

bradh00

Reaction score
Look at how many carriers have the nexus though.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

OP
B

Byrnie

Reaction score
Look at how many carriers have the nexus though.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

That poll is just for Verizon phone and only Verizon has the Galaxy Nexus. I think you're thinking of the Galaxy S.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
thats just the band wagoners pfft they look like iphone users lol waiting in line for it

I was in and out of my VZW store in 10 minutes with the Galaxy Nexus on release day. Every major phone released has a bandwagon by your standards, unless of course you have a 1 of a kind phone???

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.

cp24eva

Reaction score
I was in and out of my VZW store in 10 minutes with the Galaxy Nexus on release day. Every major phone released has a bandwagon by your standards, unless of course you have a 1 of a kind phone???

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.

Not saying you don't have a point, because you do. But i highly doubt there is a line for anything popular in NEW HAMPSHIRE! Lol. Just sayin'.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
All my friends tried to talk me into an X for my first Android phone. I got an Inc 1. All my friends said I needed to get a Nexus. I got a Rezound. Polls and online reviews by professionals mean nothing to me.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

mikeinctown

Reaction score
Only reason I want a gnex still is because there are already roms out for it. This phone is faster, better screen, better reception, etc. Even held the gnex today and compared side by side. The gnex has a larger size, which I like, but after all the nonsense the actual viewing area isn't much bigger.

Sent from my Rezound using Droid Forums.

OP
B

Byrnie

Reaction score
Only reason I want a gnex still is because there are already roms out for it. This phone is faster, better screen, better reception, etc. Even held the gnex today and compared side by side. The gnex has a larger size, which I like, but after all the nonsense the actual viewing area isn't much bigger.

Sent from my Rezound using Droid Forums.

Currently the GNex has poor reception from what I've read and there's supposed to be a patch for it soon. The screen isn't better if anything it's comparable to the Rezound and the Rezound has higher pixel density. To each his own of course.

jcardona1

Reaction score
Wish i could go back and change my vote :) After going through two Nexuses I switched to the Rezound and i don't think I'll be looking back!

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
More than happy with my nexus :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Having no problems with my gnex! If I was though, the rezound would definitely be my second pick. Hope my brother gets it do I can play with that baby too.

Sorry,.I just hate the feel if the razr. Very uncomfortable to me. The phone is still good though no doubt.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums