Show us your beat up Droid Incredible and win a free Otterbox Case

J

JohnDroid

incredible-giveaway-splash.png

Thanks to the efforts of Diesel984 we are running another Droid Network competition and have decided that this particular contest should be a case for someone in need. So, what do you have to do to enter? It’s simple: Show us your beat up Droid Incredible (must be in working condition) and tell us why you need the Otterbox Case to protect your precious.

The moderation team will pick 5 finalists and the users will have to vote on the ultimate winner!

To participate follow these steps:

• Post up your pictures in this thread as a reply (include anywhere from 1 picture to 3 pictures via attachment system) and tell us why you need the case.
  • Submission begins today and will end on 10/28/2010 @ Midnight
  • The moderators will choose the 5 most worthy posts and create a poll. Users will have to vote on the winner.
  • After receiving the product, we ask that you please do a review (complete with pictures) of how you like your Otterbox and how well it has performed.

That’s it, pretty simple! Let the submissions begin!

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
John, you got the wrong Nate, I had nothing to do with this. :)

I believe it was Nate W., but not sure what his DF nick is!

OP
J

JohnDroid

Had a slight mixup on the previous post but edited it and all fixed. Sorry to the two nates ;)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
you pro gonna get more response on IF being majority of them reside there. But good idea....i am sure some droid owners need one as well. I have a d1 otterbox commuter case modified to fit my d2. The otterbox is a nice investment. I like how all your ports are covered. And it lasts, before every other month I was buying a new bodyglove. The otterbox is still going strong.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
If your phone is already beat up, isn't it a little too late for case?

Usually, after someone's phone becomes a little on the rough side, the person get's a replacement phone through insurance. Hence the case with my brother, as he has a new incredible now. This case will make sure it lasts a little longer than the last one did :)

paynomind

Reaction score
I need an Otterbox!

This is my Droid Incredible. I dropped it two days after release day in April. I've been using it through the shattered glass since then.

46731_10150263812055311_844610310_14439355_4017168_n.jpg

I'm afraid to use my insurance to get a replacement until i can have a new one fully protected! I hope to win the Otterbox!