Motorola Droid X Otter Box Case Giveaway

Dissonance

Reaction score
My Droid X needs protection because I use it in my classroom with my music students. 8th grade music students, that is. 'Nuff said.

thatisandwas

Reaction score
I just got my 2nd X in the mail today, and i neeeeed a new case. Since i'm expecting a baby ANY day now, i can't afford a new one. Help Droid Forums!

Freezetron

Reaction score
I got a free defender from otter as they sent me the wrong replacement and told me to keep it. I prefer my commuter still, the defender is to bulky

Sent from my DROIDX

pat3ck

Reaction score
My Droid X needs an OtterBox as it can't go naked all the time. :)

4freese

Reaction score
Droid X + Tanks = Epic Fail Droid X + OtterBox + Tanks = WIN!!!
Hands down, the OtterBox case is the best. I would absolutely love to win this seeing that I am a mechanic full time for the US Army and am continuously crawling into tight spaces inside M109 Howitzers, M1A1 -A2, Bradleys and Carriers. The potential for my X to have a cracked screen can and will happen. With this case there is so much protection and it is so durable. I had one on my Blackberry Storm2 before I came over to the winning team here with Android. It saved my Storm many of times. So for the sake of not having to do two warranty claims in a year, that is a good reason to need this case.

SoxFan894

Reaction score
I work as a Emergency Medical Technician(EMT) in the Northeast. My department covers a major highway, responding to multiple motor vehicle accidents a year. I need the otter box to protect my Droid X, with the inclement weather approaching the northeast.

ding007

Reaction score
I would love this case to give to my Dad for Christmas. Before, he had a flip phone and I got my Droid 1. I was showing him everything he could do if he had an android device. Finally, he made the switch to the Droid X. He loves it and treats it like a baby, handling it like its a piece of glass. I would love to see his face when he would open this as a gift.

cdugay

Reaction score
This would be a big help for me as I am an EMT in Flint MI and am allways worried about destroying my phone but I work without it and have it with me all the time. BTW when a phone falls from your lap out of the ambulance it dosent mater how it lands its never pritty. And now that we are getting snow its even more scary.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

floyd

Reaction score
As a TSA agent I deal with likely air terrorists every day, and as a key element of the Homeland Security task force I encounter threats to my Droid X on a "minutely" basis.

An Otterbox case would allow me to get right up into the likely terrorists' "bidness" without the nagging fear of being slapped or sprayed with precious bodily fluids. I lost my Droid 1 that way.

Thank you for your patriotism and kind consideration as we all deal sensibly and bravely with this ongoing terror crisis.

Give me the case, now.

foxky

Reaction score
I would love to get this for my dad. He's a directv tech so he's always in the crawlspace of a house or on the roof. He broke his OG droid on the job and I sure as heck don't want him to break this beast!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

umx

Reaction score
Ill be honest I work at computer store as a tech touching peoples nasty computers all day then touching my phone, just be nice to have a case i can clean from germs and keep the X AIDS/STD free.

Captmilk

Reaction score
I need the DROID X BY MOTOROLA DEFENDER SERIES CASE because my son pooped on mine after my daughter put it in the the training toilet...

Badboyztn

Reaction score
I saw a guy with an Otter Box on an :iphone: 3. To prove a point he took the phone threw it on the ground. He picked it up, wiped off the dirt and the phone never missed a beat. I may not use that demonstration, but I should would love to have that PROTECTION!!!!dancedroid

Carpetman

Reaction score
I need one because I'm the biggest clutz around at work. It keeps falling from my shirt pocket and I'm afraid to carry it in my pants pocket with a lot of lifting and pushing with my body.