Motorola Droid X Otter Box Case Giveaway

Wnclivin

Reaction score
This case will protect my X when it ventures into the backcountry for hiking, biking, snowboarding, and paddling!

bertholemew

Reaction score
I need that case b/c I have 3 boys who destroy everything! (retinal_anguish on Twitter):icon_ banana:

Big_Ron

Reaction score
Just got back to the states from being stationed over seas. And bought a Droid X would love to have a nice case to protect this at work.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

littlerick

Reaction score
i've bought 7 cases so far and none of them are as good as the otterbox. i've already destroyed 1 droid x and ended up paying full price for my second one, i really need something that gonna protect it. thanks

Haloman800

Reaction score
Two reasons why I hope you'll present me/my father with an Otter DX Case

1. My dad doesn't have any case for his DX because he doesn't have the money to buy one, or at least he didn't at the time when he bought the phone, and the store is far off from our house. I'd love to be able to give him this for Christmas, & be able to tell him that I got it from this forum!

2. I'm getting a DX when I'm eligible for an upgrade at the end of December. It'd be so awesome to be able to have a case ready as soon as I get one!

I love you guys's forums! I lurk them all the time on my Droid while in the car or in a spare moment =3. Thanks for giving me a chance to get rewarded for using such an awesome site!

Haloman800

Reaction score
Two reasons why I hope you'll present me/my father with an Otter DX Case

1. My dad doesn't have any case for his DX because he doesn't have the money to buy one, or at least he didn't at the time when he bought the phone, and the store is far off from our house. I'd love to be able to give him this for Christmas, & be able to tell him that I got it from this forum!

2. I'm getting a DX when I'm eligible for an upgrade at the end of December. It'd be so awesome to be able to have a case ready as soon as I get one!

I love you guys's forums! I lurk them all the time on my Droid while in the car or in a spare moment =3. Thanks for giving me a chance to get rewarded for using such an awesome site!

I retweeted btw, @Haloman800 , The post I quoted is the reason I think you should give me a case =).

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Would love some new protection for my DX. My zagg shield is getting old and has lived its life. I am rough with my phone and need something that can take it.

thebird36

Reaction score
I keep dropping mine and i havent had the time to get a new case. Mine kissed the concrete with snow this morning =/. I need a case for it i don't wanna kill it!

mrceo

Reaction score
tired of knocking up all the girl x's up i dont need any more BABYS give me some protection.

araldo

Reaction score
I am a Firefighter/Paramedic that works for a busy city. I need an otterbox because sometimes my droid x has to come into burning buildings with me. It just gets banged around alot.

n4dog

Reaction score
I have a wife and 4 kids that are always using my phone. I need it protected from getting broke.

GagaXD40

Reaction score
I'm an outdoors freak. PLEASE don't make me take my old :palm: Centro on backpacking trips. I'm gonna need that Otterbox :)

I'm also a guitar instructor, so I'mconstantly using my DX at work to look up chords and new music for my students... It really sucks having the thing fall off the amplifier or music stand!!!

-Nichole :heart::motdroidvert::heart:

Bkelly84

Reaction score
two nights ago I hit the ice and ended up with a broken tailbone and droid x. As if the shame of sitting on a donut isn't enough, now I have a nice crack on the phone to match. Oh otterbox, where were you when I needed you.