DroidForums.net Droid X OtterBox Case - Winners

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
droid-x-case-1210.jpg

It's time to announce the winners of the Droid X OtterBox Case Giveaway! Three lucky winners are going to enjoy the best protection you can possibly get for your Droid X. As always to keep the playing field level we use Random.org to select the winners. And so, without further ado, let me introduce you to the winners!

random1215.png

Receiving the Motorola Droid X Defender Series Case:
yhwhsozo
I work in the lawn care and landscaping business. My phone is exposed to all the elements. The Otter Box would the best solution for protecting my Droid X!

Receiving the Motorola Communter Series Case:
ding007
I would love this case to give to my Dad for Christmas. Before, he had a flip phone and I got my Droid 1. I was showing him everything he could do if he had an android device. Finally, he made the switch to the Droid X. He loves it and treats it like a baby, handling it like its a piece of glass. I would love to see his face when he would open this as a gift.

Receiving the Motorola Impact Series Case:
BodyBagz
Cause I have beat the proverbial "crap" out of the Body Glove case I have on it presently....

We would like to thank Otterbox for providing these awesome cases and of course we thank all you that participated in this give away! Stay tuned, plenty more chances to win are coming your way!

OnMy2ndGP

Reaction score
Congrats indeed. Maybe Santa will still bless me with one of these somehow. :)

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Can you say WOW!???? This is awesome...Thanks again to DF being the best Droid Fourm on the interwebnetz....dancedroid

yhwhsozo

Reaction score
Pretty pumped about winning this Otter Box contest! I cant wait to get it in the mail!!!

Relex

Reaction score
Congratulations to the winners.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Congratulations, hope this makes a nice beginning to your holiday season. :)

yhwhsozo

Reaction score
Got the case in Monday! Real fast shipping! The case is great!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App