How do you rock your Droid?

HopiKachinaStar

Reaction score
Body Glove hard case rubberized. Non-glare screen protector. Extended battery is larger than case was designed for but it does snap into place. Dropped it many times and case came undone permanently on one corner so I'm thinking I'll glue the corner because the case feels just right. However I'm having problem taking the case on and off the belt clip attachment. A lot of times I thought the case was securely attached to the belt clip only to have the phone drop off. Pain to get the case unattached to the belt attachment as well. Sounds like I need a new solution but the case feels and looks great. Will not fit into the vehicles navigational holder with case on so I've yet to use the navigation holder.

Sent from my DROIDX

tb110895

Reaction score
I have both the body glove and the vzw shell+holster combo. I swich between them but I perfer the holster because I hate dust.
Also rockin a mirror screen protector

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

nolesnpackers14

Reaction score
Completely naked along with a Green Bay Packers wallpaper and keyboard. Lol. I'm one of those people that buys a case, uses it for a week, then trashes it. Was gonna get a skin from skinit, but decided to pass on that.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Tipsy

Reaction score
You know it's funny. I'm one of those people that is really protective over their electronics....So as soon as I got my Droid X, I went to Best Buy and got the protective body shield + screen protector, and a pretty nice Platinum series case.

Just TODAY, before I came across this thread..I decided to rock it naked. After adding weight and thickness to a phone, you sort of forget how it feels naked. I've dropped my phone once, I still have the leather belt-clip carrying case to keep it in, and it looks better, and even FEELS like it runs smoother when it's not in the Platinum series case.

I think i'll just rock it naked.