How do (will) you carry / wear your Droid X?

Ok I am so out numbered here as I think I am the only girl to respond so far... but yeah in my purse!!! I will probably get a silicone case for it too!

BTW I will now know the DX in your pocket trick ;P lol

I will be getting a belt holster/ case combo. The kind that clip the phone in backwards/ screen towards holster.

I will be getting a belt holster/ case combo. The kind that clip the phone in backwards/ screen towards holster.

That's what I want to get. hope they have one the day I buy it.....whenever that may be! I'm a girl, but I hate digging for my phone in my purse. Love the beltclip.....clipped to my purse:)

Probably gonna do the belt loop holder for mine....always did the cargo pants pocket on my right leg with smaller phones, but we'll see.

I visit places where most will not go and theft is a risk....

Same here but also carrying a G36 :D

I also go a lot of places where theft is a problem for work.(Detroit)

Glock is a magnificent firearm. I carry a 54 ounce Stainless Kimber Eclipse 45.

Between that Motorola Droid X, and the 45, that is some serious metal to carry around. Droid and firepower...makes me want to grunt or something...:biggrin:

All I need to do is find my swiss army knife and hit the wilderness...all I need..lol

That's what I want to get. hope they have one the day I buy it.....whenever that may be! I'm a girl, but I hate digging for my phone in my purse. Love the beltclip.....clipped to my purse:)

I am pretty sure they will. They had them for the Droid, Eris and DI at launch. I just hope they make the case a little less edgy that the one for the Droid.

But any case/holster for the DX is gonna be so huge LOL

Ok I am so out numbered here as I think I am the only girl to respond so far... but yeah in my purse!!! I will probably get a silicone case for it too!

BTW I will now know the DX in your pocket trick ;P lol
U like that one don't you ;)

I think I might actually be wearing mine around my neck on a neck lanyard with my bluetooth.

Dont know how that will work out though, proabably just pocket it

I really wish Verizon/Seidio/other well know case manufacturers would allow us to buy a case before the phone is released. Seidio said their Droid X case wouldn't be available until almost 2 weeks after the X is released. Verizon won't let you buy a case until release day. The only cases available right now are poorly made silicon cases on ebay. I don't want to spend release day searching for a decent case online or standing in line at my local Verizon store. I preordered from Best Buy to avoid that sort of thing.

Back