How do I get my Picasaweb gallery?

amirh1

Reaction score
So I've been able to work through most issues of ramping up on my RAZR MAXX (and LOVING it!).

The only thing I'm missing is access to my Picasaweb gallery. I'm logged in to my google account and my picasaweb account (through "My accounts"). But still can't see any album in "My Gallery" or QuickPic. All I get are photos taken by camera and whatever friends post on Facebook. The only way I can see my albums is when I go to Google+ Photos, but that doesn't help me for example when I want to add a wallpaper, or use a contact photo, etc. I need to somehow get them into the gallery

And - is there anyway to get Android stock gallery instead of what's provided on the RAZR?

Thanks!!

Reaction score
When you open the stick my gallery app there should be an option labeled online. Your picasa albums will be there. If not I am not sure what the issue is.

Sent from my AXI0M [R]AZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

PridgNYC

Reaction score
You can do the online option, but your sharing options are greatly reduced. Better to just download and install the standard 3d gallery app that comes with stock Android.

monkeydog

Reaction score
You can do the online option, but your sharing options are greatly reduced. Better to just download and install the standard 3d gallery app that comes with stock Android.

JustPictures! is a really great alternative as well, I've been using for at least a year.

OP
A

amirh1

Reaction score
Gallery stock app

I've tried - any hint on how I can download the stock gallery app? Searched for it in the Android Store but couldn't find anything.