home page in center?

markg777

Reaction score
How do you make it so the home screen is in the middle so when you hit home it goes to the center of your screens like all the previous droids did. I just got my RAZR HD and that's one thing I noticed...

Bigbootyman

Reaction score
Home screen is kinda like Apples', in the sense that the first screen, is always your home. If you don't like it, get a replacement like Apex or Nova.

OP
markg777

markg777

Reaction score
After using it a few days I am starting to get used to it. Its not too bad now.

Bigbootyman

Reaction score
Any new phone's interface will take some adjusting. We all like sameness.
I personally like Apex, but it doesn't support stock widgets. The only thing I miss about the stock launcher are the circles, but Fancy Widgets is far more customizable.
Apex has gestures that let you control much more of your phone from the home screen and app drawer. Check it out. You might become a fan too.

vmaxed

Reaction score
How do you make it so the home screen is in the middle so when you hit home it goes to the center of your screens like all the previous droids did. I just got my RAZR HD and that's one thing I noticed...

Hit the home tab and drag the screen you want to open to the first one on the left.

OP
markg777

markg777

Reaction score
Bigbootyman said:
Any new phone's interface will take some adjusting. We all like sameness.
I personally like Apex, but it doesn't support stock widgets. The only thing I miss about the stock launcher are the circles, but Fancy Widgets is far more customizable.
Apex has gestures that let you control much more of your phone from the home screen and app drawer. Check it out. You might become a fan too.

I'll have to check it out. Does it slow the phone down at all? I don't really care for the circle widgets either its nothing really special except it takes more space on the home screen.

Bigbootyman

Reaction score
I'll have to check it out. Does it slow the phone down at all? I don't really care for the circle widgets either its nothing really special except it takes more space on the home screen.

No, it doesn't slow the phone down at all. I think its snappier than the stock launcher.

mgrande

Reaction score
Im using nova on my droidx right now. I really like it, probably gonna run it on my maxx hd when FedEx brings it to me today.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2