Weather widget Update

mitch14

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just got my RAZR HD a couple days ago and already found one thing that is bugging me

The weather widget it comes with on the circles on the home screen does not update, it gets the weather from the time when i add a city, but hours or a day later it will still say the same temperature for that city.

Anyone notice the same thing or anyway to change the settings on this widget? or get a whole new weather widget to put in the circle?

Lucas5

Reaction score
make sure that you enable location services.
Once I did that, it started to update the location but it still didn't always update the weather. It's too bad because that circle widget looks very awesome.
In place of it, I'm using HD Widgets.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

phual

Reaction score
I'm havingthe same issue with my razr m. Tapping it does not update it. Anyway to activate updating or as Mitch14 asked a way to change the weather service in the widget ??

mgrande

Reaction score
Yesterday I was having problems with this all of a sudden. I did a simulated battery pull and I'm back to normal now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

themaltesedroid

Reaction score
I was having issues also...I deleted my location and put it back in and that works.......

cmspringborn

Reaction score
Have you figured out how to get your weather widget to update? I was out of town 3 days ago and it hasn't updated since then.