Weather widget missing

sholzman1

Reaction score
With the update of my phone my favorite weather widget is missing. It showed the current weather at home; I could easily add cities, and easily swipe to see the weather in the other cities. I"ve downloaded other weather apps and widgets, but can't find an easy one. Can you help? I loved my old weather widget. Thanks.

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
Try the Accuweather app. That's who did the old one included in ICS. It has a pretty good widget for the home screen and has more info when you open it. You can add multiple cities to the widget as well.

OP
S

sholzman1

Reaction score
I downloaded it, but on my home screen all I see is the icon. In the old app, there was a small box with the weather information that I could immediately see the weather on my home page of the phone. Is there an app that will do that? Thanks for your help.
Try the Accuweather app. That's who did the old one included in ICS. It has a pretty good widget for the home screen and has more info when you open it. You can add multiple cities to the widget as well.

Redsnk95

Reaction score
I downloaded it, but on my home screen all I see is the icon. In the old app, there was a small box with the weather information that I could immediately see the weather on my home page of the phone. Is there an app that will do that? Thanks for your help.
Correct that is the app icon. You can remove that and then install the AccuWeather widget onto the home screen.