Galaxy S3 Weather Widget

bkircher

Reaction score
Hey there guys

First off, what weather and clock/weather widgets do you guys use?? My girlfriend got a S3 the other day and thats really the first time that I had got to play with one for longer than 10 mins and outside of a store, and that thing that caught my eye right off the bat was the clock/weather widget and how it updated as per the time and the weather outside on the homescreen itself. Does anyone know of any apps/widgets that sort of replicate that feature that will work with the maxx? Im getting kind of bored with the circles widget to be honest. Ive tried a few different things and really havent had any luck, but Im by no means a heavy tweaker of my device lol.

Thanks all.

OP
B

bkircher

Reaction score
If possible can future repliers attach a screenshot of their widget?

Thanks guys

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
I had a GS3. Love the widget on the MaxxHD Time/weather/battery circles. Very useful and as far as I perceive - it does update.
Showing clear night sky right now with temp.

OP
B

bkircher

Reaction score
No worries, everyone has there own preferences. I've just gotten a little bored with it since I've been using it since the phone was released. The problem with beautiful widgets is that the widget if it has a background, it didn't update as per the time of day, which is what I am looking for.

OP
B

bkircher

Reaction score
[h=2]Hey there guys[/h]

[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]First off, what weather and clock/weather widgets do you guys use?? My girlfriend got a S3 the other day and thats really the first time that I had got to play with one for longer than 10 mins and outside of a store, and that thing that caught my eye right off the bat was the clock/weather widget and how it updated as per the time and the weather outside on the homescreen itself. Does anyone know of any apps/widgets that sort of replicate that feature that will work with the maxx? Im getting kind of bored with the circles widget to be honest. Ive tried a few different things and really havent had any luck, but Im by no means a heavy tweaker of my device lol.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]If you all would be so kind to post screenshots of your homescreen widget that would be greatly appreciated.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Thanks all.[/FONT]​

milski65

Reaction score
UCCW from playstore another great option. Takes a bit to grasp, but once you do infinite possibilities. Have that exact setup available.

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

bigbadwulff

Reaction score
I use Weather Bug. Tried many and settled on it. It's small and doesn't show goofy stuff you don't really need.

OP
B

bkircher

Reaction score
UCCW from playstore another great option. Takes a bit to grasp, but once you do infinite possibilities. Have that exact setup available.

Can u direct me to where that would be then?

milski65

Reaction score
Um, the playstore. Where you get apps from. Type in uccw. Am I missing something?