weather and toggle widget!!!!!

JDBailey18

Reaction score
Why can i not find this in the market? ive searched for hours and all i see is the add ons. ive even searched the web for links to it and the links dont work. Ive got a D1 running BBv0.5 what do you guys recomend i do? i want the htc flip clock very bad for some reason all the sudden.

i was starting to think it wasnt available for the D1 but im seeing alots of people running the flip clock/weather widget with the same phone.

help me out guys

Thanks

loop4zil

Reaction score
Why can i not find this in the market? ive searched for hours and all i see is the add ons. ive even searched the web for links to it and the links dont work. Ive got a D1 running BBv0.5 what do you guys recomend i do? i want the htc flip clock very bad for some reason all the sudden.

i was starting to think it wasnt available for the D1 but im seeing alots of people running the flip clock/weather widget with the same phone.

help me out guys

Thanks

Weather & Toggle Widget v7.3 Application for Android | News & Weather

here you go. I have both Beautiful widgets and Weather & Toggle. I switch from time to time depending on the look I want.

redline.png

By

OP
J

JDBailey18

Reaction score
sorry, same problem. i forgot to mention that. i search it and it gives me a bunch of crap. gives me nothing named beautiful widgits

OP
J

JDBailey18

Reaction score

help me out guys

Thanks

here you go. I have both Beautiful widgets and Weather & Toggle. I switch from time to time depending on the look I want.

redline.png

By

Thank you, but how do i use the link you provided? its a website not the market and i dont see any place to download it on there.

loop4zil

Reaction score

help me out guys

Thanks

redline.png

By

Thank you, but how do i use the link you provided? its a website not the market and i dont see any place to download it on there.

This explains how to use the QR code. You can scan it right off a computer screen

How to scan QR codes to download Android apps

How to use QR codes [the barcode squares] to get apps | andrew | Androinica

OP
J

JDBailey18

Reaction score
That's what I said in the original post. The links don't work either. I scaned that same site last night and just now. It says app not found or something similar to that. What happens when you guys scan it?

OP
J

JDBailey18

Reaction score
Anyone scan it and give it a try? Does it work for you? Would my rom have anything to do with what I find in the store?

Please help, I'm sooo frustrated!

loop4zil

Reaction score
barcodej.png

I scanned this barcode with the "Barcode Scanner" app.

it pulled up Weather and Toggle no problem.

Here's the contents of a barcode I scanned:

market://details?id=com.androidapps.widget.weather2&referrer=utm_source%3DAndrolib%26utm_medium%3DPage%26utm_campaign%3DAndrolib%20Page

if you pull the URL above on your android phone it should take you to the download screen

OP
J

JDBailey18

Reaction score
Well what about just searching for it in the market. Does it come up for anyone else? It works on my friends D2.

OP
J

JDBailey18

Reaction score
barcodej.png

I scanned this barcode with the "Barcode Scanner" app.

it pulled up Weather and Toggle no problem.

Here's the contents of a barcode I scanned:

market://details?id=com.androidapps.widget.weather2&referrer=utm_source%3DAndrolib%26utm_medium%3DPage%26utm_campaign%3DAndrolib%20Page

if you pull the URL above on your android phone it should take you to the download screen

yes i used the barcode scanner and i get the same contents you listed there. but i get an error message that says "the requested item could not be found"

would this have anything to do with the rom im running? i realy dont want to switch just to see if it will come up

OP
J

JDBailey18

Reaction score
same damn thing happens with the beautiful widgets QR code.