Galaxy S3 Weather Widget

milski65

Reaction score
Meantime I'll go to uccw thread and see if I can get a quick reply to your issue as well as grab the s3 version and see if it works on mine

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

OP
B

bkircher

Reaction score
Thanks for the help, currently downloading the s4 one. 2.8.5 is the version that I have.

OP
B

bkircher

Reaction score
The s4 version doesnt work either, its just like the pictures that I posted earlier, just instead of it being black, its transparent, so all u see is the clock.

OP
B

bkircher

Reaction score
Ok, sounds good. Idk what the deal is. Im running pretty much stock android, non rooted, stock launcher. Idk what the deal is.

milski65

Reaction score
Neither do I. I posted your screen shots as well. It should either have everything load or nothing (white screen) Where did you get the s3 and 4 from?

OP
B

bkircher

Reaction score
Ya Ill do that. What do u mean where did I get them from??? Like where did I download the skins from? I got them all from the play store.

milski65

Reaction score
Ya Ill do that. What do u mean where did I get them from??? Like where did I download the skins from? I got them all from the play store.

Gotcha. I load all mine from xda uccw thread. We're getting somewhere. The s3 and s4 skins came from playstore as well?

milski65

Reaction score
I figured it out. Ain't gonna believe this. Go to empty or near empty home screen, long press, select widget, scroll down to uccw, select 4 by 3, let it bring you to downloaded s4 files, pick which one you want, it'll bring you back to home screen, tap that icon, and it should load. Make sense?