Home++ Just added Screenshot!

what does the scrolling app dock do?

It's a line of apps where you can flick your finger to either side and it moves the apps in that direction until you find the one that you want. It's a cool feature but not a big deal.

That sounds pretty cool, though i dont really have/use enough of my apps often enough to warrant buying such a feature.

what does the scrolling app dock do?

It's a line of apps where you can flick your finger to either side and it moves the apps in that direction until you find the one that you want. It's a cool feature but not a big deal.

I use it bigtime! I have two docks... one with about 10 direct dial numbers in it for quick and easy access without a lot of garbage on the screen. The other is for my most used apps.

Like I said before, for me (scrolling dock) this is a huge feature for me to use. I really wish/hope that home++ will add such a feature. Because after using it. It does seem less "buggier" then GDE is. I really like Home++ A LOT! How he did the bottom dock is sick! But I am not a fan of using folders... and just having a bunch of icons on the home screen buggs the crap outta me. Because it all looks cluttered up. And I dont want to have 7 home screens to scroll thru. That is where the Scrolling dock comes in handy. I can have a ton of icons but still maintain a clean look to it.

Again its just my personal opinion, wish and hope! Cause home++ is really awesome! Just needs that one more feature and I am good :)

I went ahead and bit...and downloaded Home++. It is nice for sure, and runs really smooth. I really wish it had the scrolling app dock like GDE has. That is my favorite thing about GDE. I can not adjust to Home++ with out it. Everything looks either way to cluttered for my personal taste. Or I have to put everything in folders. Which I do not like. If home++ could add this feature it WILL be my new permanent home app. But until then I have to go back to GDE. :(
Really? put you have an option to have 7 screens and pretty soon he will make the power strip fully customizable. The scrolling app dock is cool but I couldn't organize it the way I want it and I found it easier to use folders

Edit: sorry didn't see you're last post but I think once he make the power strip fully customizable it will definitely be the best home++ and I wouldn't be surprised if he did put the scrolling app dock on there also. I was surprised he out the screen capture though

Last edited:
I went ahead and bit...and downloaded Home++. It is nice for sure, and runs really smooth. I really wish it had the scrolling app dock like GDE has. That is my favorite thing about GDE. I can not adjust to Home++ with out it. Everything looks either way to cluttered for my personal taste. Or I have to put everything in folders. Which I do not like. If home++ could add this feature it WILL be my new permanent home app. But until then I have to go back to GDE. :(
Really? put you have an option to have 7 screens and pretty soon he will make the power strip fully customizable. The scrolling app dock is cool but I couldn't organize it the way I want it and I found it easier to use folders

I love the power strip on the bottom! Its great. I do not want 7 home screens, it is way to many. Five is almost to many for me, but works for how I have my phone set up. I don't like the look of folders, maybe if I found a option to have customized folder icons I would. But I do not know of such a way to get customized folders. It is a personal preference thing for me. I love the App Dock in GDE it is clean and keeps my screen clutter free. I too wish I could organize the apps better in the dock. And I think that is one thing on the developers "to do" list.
Heck even if I could find a widget or app that would have a similar function I would download that. And use Home++. Like I said, I like Home++ it is really good. Just needs that one feature for me to keep it.

If GDE did not have that feature I would not be using it either.:icon_ devil:

I love the power strip on the bottom! Its great. I do not want 7 home screens, it is way to many. Five is almost to many for me, but works for how I have my phone set up. I don't like the look of folders, maybe if I found a option to have customized folder icons I would. But I do not know of such a way to get customized folders. It is a personal preference thing for me. I love the App Dock in GDE it is clean and keeps my screen clutter free. I too wish I could organize the apps better in the dock. And I think that is one thing on the developers "to do" list.
Heck even if I could find a widget or app that would have a similar function I would download that. And use Home++. Like I said, I like Home++ it is really good. Just needs that one feature for me to keep it.

Have you looked at an app called "Apps Organizer"?

Apps Organizer v1.4.1.1 Application for Android | Tools

Yea I understand. That was the best thing I liked about GDE also. There was a lot talk about an app called App organizer and I just tried it out and I like it. There almost like folders but you get to change the icon to whatever you want even a picture from your own gallery. Also it doesn't take up the whole screen even when you only have like 4 apps in the folder like the stock folders.

I think you will like it so you should try it out

Have you looked at an app called "Apps Organizer"?

dang beat me to it

I've found that abcorganizer by the same developer works better and has more features than appsorganizer. i've created custom "folders" for many things and i can pick an icon for each one. I only wish I could change the icons for the items in those folders.

Okay I just watched the video on apps organizer and wow I think I am sold. I am going to download it and try it out... I think that will get me close enough to what I want to accomplish. Thanks for the heads up on that app...you guys just may have made my day!

Back