Home++ Beta

Rollingbones

Reaction score
I have 5 screens on my home page. The middle one is the primary and I only have the clock/calendar on that one. One is media, one is basic functioning apps, one is games and one is misc. utilities such as level, flashlight, zedge, peanut gallery and others!!! FC happens maybe 1-3/day so it's not a really big deal. I just wait a few seconds and the program reboots and comes up fine. I'm starting to look at themes now. BTW, any word yet on Android 2.1?

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
I plan on giving the Dev. a Donation as well. Home++ is my favorite theme. I was excited to see the update this morning.

choklitcow

Reaction score
I wasn't having problems with it anyway, but was happy to see an update.

slinky

Reaction score
The power strip is fantastic on Home++. What I don't like is that it replaces the status bar with a worthless clock. I'd prefer to have the current clock and also the ability to see alerts. There is no ability to see alerts in Home++ that I can see and you have to keep opening up the bar if the light is blinking.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
The power strip is fantastic on Home++. What I don't like is that it replaces the status bar with a worthless clock. I'd prefer to have the current clock and also the ability to see alerts. There is no ability to see alerts in Home++ that I can see and you have to keep opening up the bar if the light is blinking.

You used to be able to keep the status bar up there with a long press (or something like that). I don't know about the update.

FSRBIKER

Reaction score
Press and hold the exclamation point icon in the power strip, that will bring the status bar back up top.

stangdroid

Reaction score
How do I get my weather and music widgets to work on home ++? I tried to see-thru it with no luck.

jasonb

Reaction score
How do I get my weather and music widgets to work on home ++? I tried to see-thru it with no luck.

whats not working with them? i have tons of widgets on my 4 Home++ screens.

The weather ones keep "loading" and the music ones like pandora and mixzing wont respond. They just sit there on the screen.am I doing something wrong?

i had issues immediately after yesterdays update. i had to do a simple reboot and then everything was good to go. try that before you go any farther.

stangdroid

Reaction score
whats not working with them? i have tons of widgets on my 4 Home++ screens.

The weather ones keep "loading" and the music ones like pandora and mixzing wont respond. They just sit there on the screen.am I doing something wrong?

i had issues immediately after yesterdays update. i had to do a simple reboot and then everything was good to go. try that before you go any farther.

Thanks for the info! Did a reboot and now they work! Thanks for your help jasonb.

Rouge

Reaction score
I've seen some screenshots of the power strip buttons being rearranged. Is there anyway to move them around?

jasonb

Reaction score

Thanks for the info! Did a reboot and now they work! Thanks for your help jasonb.

cool. glad you got it going. your welcome. :icon_ banana: