Home++ Beta

I can't even find it on the market anymore. I went back after uninstalling a while back to see if they had any new updates... what happened to it?

I can't even find it on the market anymore. I went back after uninstalling a while back to see if they had any new updates... what happened to it?

I found it, but you have to put in Home++ Beta.

i just put this on my rooted Droid. i am running AdamZ Smoked Glass ROM v5.0.1 along with it and it has been 100% bug free. i have not had a single force close yet. i was beating it pretty hard too. i am using 4 screens and have a ton of widgets on them and it's been perfect.

i had tried Home++ when i first got my droid back in December and it was pretty buggy. glad to see it's been fixed up.

I've been getting a "Force to Close" notice where I have to close it and wait for it to reopen. Anyone out there know what's going on with that??? Thanks....

I still use it, I do sometimes get FC notices, but I just click "wait" rather than close, and it's never a problem.

The developer just gave up on this app, too bad as it worked good for awhile. His launcher app causes issues with my phone as well...deleted both and my phone is faster now.

I guess it's time to go shopping for a new home page app. Any recommendations out there for the slightly less than totally experienced?

I have love Home++ since the day I got my Droid.

If anyone knows of another app that has the phone/contacts/web/ etc buttons on a bar and allows for landscape to be enabled by turning your phone when on your home screens I would like to know.

I settled for Home++ about 2 weeks ago. Other than the FC's, usually once a day, its still my favorite. I was going to take the plunge and Root my phone, but might just wait untill 2.1

I have love Home++ since the day I got my Droid.

If anyone knows of another app that has the phone/contacts/web/ etc buttons on a bar and allows for landscape to be enabled by turning your phone when on your home screens I would like to know.

Exactly, I'll never switch to another one... I love Home ++ for these features.

I agree in that I won't change until there's a need to do so. 5 screens, the bar on the bottom and clicking on the date to bring up the calendar are some of the features that I like. We'll have to wait and see what 2.1 offers... if it ever comes out for the Moto Droid!!!:rofl2:

I have no idea why the other ROM's do not have these functions. It seems like a no brainer. I love not having to keep apps on my screen for the function in the bar and why would anyone not have it switch to landscape when you turn the phone.

I love having landscape mode in the car, I cant see whythey would abandon the program and why other developers have no picked up on how great it is and emulated the ideas.

Back