Help please!!!!!!!

msharp7728

Reaction score
Ok so here is the problem. Rooted Incredible 2. Didn't do a back up until after deleted Market on accident. Thought if I installed (cyangoen 7) it would help get market back. Nope didn't work. Tried to do a factory reset and still have cyangoen 7 and no market still. What am I doing wrong. Someone please help. Already lost all of my stuff that I thought I saved to sd card.

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hmm..
I replied in the other thread... aah no back up..

Ok. Before installing cyan, did you wipe data and cache? A full wipe is pretty much needed when swapping roms.
The rom should have the market, if not go to it's download page, maybe it's got a separate installation.

Its fixable.
----posted maxx'ed out----

OP
M

msharp7728

Reaction score
@ThaDroidz: Well I didn't do a backup of any kind till afterwards. I downloaded different market apps from sites and tried to install but they all keep doing the same. Just opens a gray window then asks to login and then closes. When I rooted my phone I just never thought of doing a back up at all. Until it was to late. The tutorials on unlockr never mentioned backing up, but then again all I did was do the root and thought I was good. Can this be fixed.?

OP
M

msharp7728

Reaction score
One more thing I forgot to ask where do I go to find this download at. I watch youtube and it mentioned just going into rom manager download rom and thats all I did. I didn't do a wipe before installing either.