PDANet NO LONGER IN MARKET! SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

droiddude2009

Reaction score
I desperatly need my PDANet app, but it is no longer in the market. I got a new Droid X and I cannot find the PDANet app anywhere. Someone please help me is there any way i can get this app on my phone? Can someone put it in a file or something? Help me please

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I desperatly need my PDANet app, but it is no longer in the market. I got a new Droid X and I cannot find the PDANet app anywhere. Someone please help me is there any way i can get this app on my phone? Can someone put it in a file or something? Help me please

You can download the app 4shared and get it. Make sure you get the one with the most downloads so it's not a sham. Easytether works the same too, minus blu tooth.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

tommyg562000

Reaction score
Or just go to the their website and download it. Maybe you shouldn't have a smartphone if you can't figure that one out on your own. Just sayin.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Viktorr

Reaction score
Or just go to the their website and download it. Maybe you shouldn't have a smartphone if you can't figure that one out on your own. Just sayin.

There's no need to belittle people on their lack of knowledge. This forum is here to educate, not ridicule. Just because someone has a smartphone does not mean they're internet-savvy enough to figure things out on themselves. Otherwise why would there be a need for this forum to exist in the first place.

Just my opinion.

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

No need to be rude. Not all people know everything about their phones right off that bat. This forum is to help people, not shoot people down like you just did. If you're not gonna help or say anything nice, might as well not say anything or not even be here.. right? Just sayin.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

cmurphy81

Reaction score
Website is junefabrics.com

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums