Having alot of problems with Launcherpro Plus

dorlisa

Reaction score
Ever since I upgraded to new LPP, I have been getting repeated FCs saying (process android.process.acore)... well, phone will not let me do anything.. I have uninstalled and reinstalled many times, and it still keeps doing this. I have reported it, tried to fix ect..

How do I go about getting the older apk. back?? I am rooted, Droid 1, LithiumMod..... not sure what else could help

I downloaded the apk and thought I put it on sdcard but not sure where to go from there... do I change the name to update and do that?

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Ever since I upgraded to new LPP, I have been getting repeated FCs saying (process android.process.acore)... well, phone will not let me do anything.. I have uninstalled and reinstalled many times, and it still keeps doing this. I have reported it, tried to fix ect..

How do I go about getting the older apk. back?? I am rooted, Droid 1, LithiumMod..... not sure what else could help

I downloaded the apk and thought I put it on sdcard but not sure where to go from there... do I change the name to update and do that?

I was having these same issues but I looked around on the LP forums and found this. Go to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > LauncherPro > Clear Data & Cache > Uninstall

Then go to the Market and reinstall LP and unlock it again Don't use the backup setting on LP recreate your home screens and settings. This fixed all the force closes for me!

OP
dorlisa

dorlisa

Reaction score
Thank you! Okay, I have done this and unlocked my code again.. now, when I try to use the launcherpro plus widgets, it tells me there is no room on the screen.. but I have NOTHING on any of the screens yet.. I usually arrange my stuff around the LPP widgets.. =(

OP
dorlisa

dorlisa

Reaction score
I got it like I wanted thankfully!! I made sure I did a back up... just got one force close.. didnt give me an option to report but so far that is the only one I got. I installed next to the latest update though... (one without the friends widget).