Launcherpro Plus force close

dorlisa

Reaction score
I have been having problems for a few weeks ... I reboot and even unistalled and reinstalled, it was okay for a week and now it has started back just out of the blue. How can I fix this?? I dont have the newest update because it was force closing so much. I cant use the phone at all.

It says process android.process.acore

I am rooted, Droid 1 with LithiumMod ROM.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did you change anything prior to the problem? If not, try a new rom. If you have a task killer installed remove it. Try changing/lowering the speed if you are over clocked.

OP
dorlisa

dorlisa

Reaction score
the only thing I did was update the beautiful widgets today.... other than that .. nothing...

no task killer, uninstalled that before I rooted.... and I have no idea about clocking.. havent messed with that yet. I am new to rooting.

I keep going to root to recovery and restoring the last backup that I used... it worked a week without problems....

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is really strange. You restore a backup and the problem starts leads me to believe that you have an issue with either the app or the rom.

Have you considered changing roms?

OP
dorlisa

dorlisa

Reaction score
I havent thought about changing because I love the pink theme on Lithiummod but if that is the problem... I will change ROMs. LOL

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
You may be able to add a pink theme to other roms. If you change it may resolve the issue and you will know weather you can restore Lithiummod or stay with the new rom.

OP
dorlisa

dorlisa

Reaction score
Do you have any ROMs you suggest? I love the pink themes (my whole reason in rooting)

I am willing to try anything girlie. LOL

harrellj

Reaction score
One thing too, you said you do not have the latest version, correct? I'd honestly suggest updating it first, just to see if the problem was resolved.

OP
dorlisa

dorlisa

Reaction score
I did update to the latest of LPP but it would get worse... so I would go and reinstall the 7.8.1 version I think... it would work a week or two then started all over again.. I just downloaded another ROM and so far so good..

But when the force close message would come up, it said Launcherpro ... I love that home. =(

OP
dorlisa

dorlisa

Reaction score
I believe it was Liquid.. it was the only other pink theme I found. LOL but runs great.. I havent had any issues and even have the latest version of Launcherpro Plus running.