LauncherPro Plus?

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
Oh crud... Haha. Thanks guys. Also, how do you get their facebook pics to pop up on the friends widget?

Reaction score
Recently the Facebook widget stopped working and Fede updated LP+. When I went to give LP Facebook permissions again, I was kind of disturbed by what LP wants access to. I can't agree to give Launcherpro Facebook permissions unless I can read the entire screen of what it wants and for some reason, I cannot scroll to the bottom. Letting LauncherPro have access to all data at anytime seems kind of extreme. that would include personal contact information and my children's photos. The Widget only displays newsfeed and wall...

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
I didn't mean about the fb widget... but about the "People" widget. I have my friends on there but no pics come up of their faces...

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I bought the Plus just to support the Dev. I think the main function I use that Plus provides is the backup (it may be in the non-plus version, but I don't remember seeing it before I got the Plus). It's pretty great to be able to repopulate your Launcher Pro screens with a restore.

pyro6128

Reaction score
I didn't mean about the fb widget... but about the "People" widget. I have my friends on there but no pics come up of their faces...

The widget isnt allowed to pull the facebook pictures. So you have two options, one is to get the app syncmypix to sync facebook pics to your contacts, which the widget will then be able to use. I tried it and it worked well for the most part, however some people had the wrong pictures assigned to them. People with the same first name had their pics mixed up. But for the most part it works. The other option is to just add pictures yourself to the contacts you want to show up. I went this route since i only have around 12 favorites that i use the widget for.

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
Hmm... Ok then. I'll just have to manually put the photos on since I am similar to what you are doing and only have a handful of favorites that I want to use it for.

Now when I am try to put the "Friends" widget on, it keeps giving me the "Facebook" widget on! So, its as if the "Friends" widget doesn't exist anymore! Grrrr....