LauncherPro Plus?

billyk

Reaction score
I am a new LauncherPro user on the D1. Never thought I'd like a launcher replacement, as the stock seemed just fine.

I started getting Launcher FC's in the past few weeks, and decided to try LP.

Wow - it's great, in a lot a ways!!

Not sure that the Plus version offers anything I really want. What do you folks think of the Plus version?

Thanks!!

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
plus version offers some "launcher pro widgets" like Facebook, twitter, calandar that are pretty good. It also lets you resize your widgets which really comes in handy when you setting up your home pages.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Also the developer is completely rebuilding lp from the ground up so who knows what's in store for plus users in the future :)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

wooddale

Reaction score
I got LP just for rotation prob on DX good app got paid app a little more stuff and like someone said he is gonna make it better

kadaj21

Reaction score
I love it. I've got a custom dock and all that uses the Droid X eye as the...i dunno...Icon for opening the app drawer and it's pretty slick with a darker background.

BachinPhx

Reaction score
I use the people and calendar LP widgets. Plus, a great way to support our awesome devs. They shouldn't have to work for free.

OP
B

billyk

Reaction score
Great feedback.
Thanks!
Buying it now!!

BachinPhx

Reaction score
I am looking for LP Plus, in the market, and it is coming up empty... Anyone else?

You don't buy LP Plus in the market. You install LP that shows on the market and install it. In your preferences mode, at the bottom, you have the option to purchase "Plus" there. If you ever lose it by installing a new ROM, you have an "unlock" code which is always yours. Hope this helps.

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
I am looking for LP Plus, in the market, and it is coming up empty... Anyone else?

I think the only one you will find in the market is the free version with the steps to upgrade in the menu settings of that version.

But here is a copy of a post on LauncherPro.com forums (http://www.launcherpro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1240#p5708): (I edited out the hyperlinks in the post to make sure it didn't get sent to the wrong one - please visit the link above to get the right ones. Below posted only for information purposes)
=================

LINKS TO PURCHASE LAUNCHERPRO PLUS & TO DONATE TO FEDE

by dotfuz » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:25 am
Hey everyone,

I've seen many, many requests from users wishing to donate to Fede to support the development of LauncherPro.

Now, there are two ways you can make contributions, should you choose to do so.

1. Purchase LauncherPro Plus. Currently the price is $2.99, and will increase later on. If you'd like to purchase LauncherPro Plus, you can do so from this link.

2. The Donate Link (for whatever amount you wish)

Just to clarify so that people don't get the wrong idea, Fede has not asked for donations. This post is in response to the many users who have expressed interest in making donations to him for his work. If you don't want to contribute anything, you don't have to, and nobody is asking you to.

Regards,

-fuz
=================

Last edited:

pyro6128

Reaction score
i used to use pure calendar widget and pure grid calendar, but now I use the launcher pro calendar, its much better. In my opinion lp+ is worth it just for the calendar widget. The people widget is pretty nice too