Haptic feedback on phone keypad

rjw0501

Reaction score
Is there anyway to turn the haptic feedback OFF, on the phones keypad?

I have it turned off everywhere else, just can't figure out how on the phones keypad.

Thanks

-Bob

PS-This is one great phone!

mjs31

Reaction score
settings - language & keyboard - android keyboard (second one listed) then vibrate on keypress.

OP
R

rjw0501

Reaction score
settings - language & keyboard - android keyboard (second one listed) then vibrate on keypress.

Went there too...vibrate on key press was already turned off...i turned it on,than off again....phone keypad still has the haptic ON...

This is nuts, any other idea's?

-Bob

Newton122189

Reaction score
what do you mean by "keypad"

those two suggestions turn vibrate off for the entire UI, the bottom 4 buttons and the virtual keyboard, im not sure what the "keypad" is

lennywc

Reaction score
haptic problem

The keypad is the telly keypad you know the one housewife on all phones.

lennywc

Reaction score
oops

My predictive typing chose to make the word. Housewife wtf?

ChrisK15

Reaction score
I think it's forced on so people can dial without looking easier. I have everything turned off too and it still does it.

Newton122189

Reaction score
oh, i hadnt even noticed, i dial everything from my contacts or favorites list, i guess you cant change it

T

The Rigger

FWIW, I was able to kill the haptic feedback on the phone keypad, but only by turning off the *first* Adroid Keypad option... Unfortunately, that only leaves you with the skide-out keyboard to work from, which isn't a problem for me (I seem to have more success typing with it than with either virtual keyboard) but probably won't be an acceptable option for many people.