Halloween Double-Special - SS 4.9 and SSX 1.0!!

geronimogman

Reaction score
i cant download files from megaupload like i used to before installing this rom....anyone else experiencing the same problems? it hangs n just says waiting for data connection..DAAAMN!

Proraver

Reaction score
stuck on boot animation

I just installed ss 4.9 on droid 1 running 2.2 and it has been repeating the boot animation for 10-15 minutes. Is this normal or am i stuck. Dont want to shut it off if it is working.

umx

Reaction score
Idk my phone runs like a effing champ on this rom and its overclocked to 1250 with default vcore. I have never been let down by chevys roms. on my old droid and now my X

johnc810

Reaction score
Any word on when we'll see v 1.1? Loving this rom

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

millbean

Reaction score
wiped cache and data before installing but keep getting fc when clicking on accounts

zodder

Reaction score
SS was my favorite D1 rom and this is quickly becoming my favorite DX rom! Between 928Droid and Chevy, my DX has never looked and acted so good! :heart:

cjriddle22

Reaction score
SS was my favorite D1 rom and this is quickly becoming my favorite DX rom! Between 928Droid and Chevy, my DX has never looked and acted so good! :heart:

Did you put the 928 Black Glass theme over SSX 1.0? That is what I did, and now I cannot access ChevysNo1Tools. I thought theming was just images and did not mess with the ROM itself or any system files. I don't really see the benefit of theming what was already a super awesome ROM. I think I am just going to go back to my backup of SSX 1.0. Any input from anyone?

johnc810

Reaction score
Did you put the 928 Black Glass theme over SSX 1.0? That is what I did, and now I cannot access ChevysNo1Tools. I thought theming was just images and did not mess with the ROM itself or any system files. I don't really see the benefit of theming what was already a super awesome ROM. I think I am just going to go back to my backup of SSX 1.0. Any input from anyone?

I think others were having this problem and chevy helped them out. You might wanna go back a few pages in this thread

cjriddle22

Reaction score
I think others were having this problem and chevy helped them out. You might wanna go back a few pages in this thread

Thanks for the help, I found the answers back on page 20. I have been subscribed to this thread for some time now but just didn't follow all the pages after I got SSX 1.0 installed and working perfectly. Then you know how it goes, started messing around again, and boom next thing I know I'm installing themes over ROMs.

dparm

Reaction score
Please fix the email app "exchange security" bug. Many other ROMs have already taken care of it.

antintyty

Reaction score
Please fix the email app "exchange security" bug. Many other ROMs have already taken care of it.

seems like a lot of the ROMs are missing this step...i'm running TranQ 3.0 now...only because i thought they had the exchange situation working over there...I miss this ROM but desperatetly need the exchange to work...i sync ALL my contacts that way...there's a email.apk file link that i posted in this thread some pages back that will fix the issue....it's just not the blur email...to me the perfect ROM would remove all bloat, and leave the blur for the contacts/facebook/exchange deal....but not in Rubix Focused seemed to have that in place...I screwed up and wiped my sd card, so i'm tired of switching ROMs for a while...I'll wait til 1.1 SS comes out then i'll come back over here...