Gran turismo 5!!!!!!!!!

I wish everything was linked together instead of constantly having to go back to the main screen to go into a different section, load times going from menu to menu take a while too.... I can understand taking a bit to load a track....

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

My DROID beat-up your iphone

Treyarch doesn't know how to make a game. They fell way short with WAW , the thing people are liking about black ops is the customization you can do and not having to earn your upgrades by level or kills, just get enough $ to"buy"them.

My DROID beat-up your iphone

You have to level up AND buy the upgrades.
AND the perks are way harder to make "pro".

Black Ops and W@W are for the really good Duty players, the bad players on Black Ops end up with 2 and 20. They got rid of all the BS from MW2, no more 1MA danger close, no more commando crazy lunges, no more quick scope, and no more "death streaks". They don't reward anyone for sucking on the Treyarch games. (think of the time you had 24 in a row and died to someone with "painkiller")....

With ALL that being said, Black Ops and MW2 are both in the rearview.... The rearview of my 1971 Mach 1 rocking 700+ HP!!!!

Haha. I agree there with the lame deathstreaks.. Black ops is wayy better!

I purchased this game with xmas money and can't play it till then...:(

I purchased this game with xmas money and can't play it till then...:(

Add me as a friend and I'll give you some cars to help you out, I've got like 80 now.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

DeepForestRaceway.jpg

Post pictures here if you've got em! Here's my Cobra 427 with TVR Chameleon paint racing in the Historic Racing Cup.

You guys still playing? I want to try some remote B-spec races. Anyone here doing that?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Yeah, I'm still playing.
I've done a few b-spec remote races, I've got two drivers shared I think.

Well if you (or anyone else) would like to add me I'd love to try some races!

PSN ID: Vmax911

Have to admit - this is the only game I play ever since the first one.
Only now on 55" - and roughly 4k in sound.
I swear the neighbors are looking out their windows to see who the heck is racing by all night.

Back