Gran turismo 5!!!!!!!!!

UNC

Reaction score
Its been a loooooooooooooong time coming, but SONY/Polyphony Digital are set to release the mother of all racing games on Tuesday!!!

Don't know about y'all, but I've been patiently waiting for this release since I bought a launch PS3. Sorry Black Ops, you've been pushed to the backburner.... forever.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Actually its Wednesday the 24. I just pre ordered it today. lol

Does it actually ship Wednesday? Usually software, movies, and music ship on Tuesday. Are they changing that for Black Friday?

Does it actually ship Wednesday? Usually software, movies, and music ship on Tuesday. Are they changing that for Black Friday?

Yeah normally it would be on a Tuesday but PD traditionally likes to release GT on different days. I'm not sure about GT and GT2 but I'm pretty sure 3 and 4 weren't released on Tuesday. The PSP version was released on a Thursday.

sent from my pocket

I've been looking hard at a PS3 and this bad boy might decide it for me!

A PS3 would not be a bad decision at all. It is a very, very nice system. Plus you can't beat the fact you get a Blu-ray player with it as well. :)

*Edit: I'm not a fanboy of Nintendo, Sony, or Microsoft. I have owned all three systems and know all the detailed pros and cons of hardware, software, and such of all three.

Its been a loooooooooooooong time coming, but SONY/Polyphony Digital are set to release the mother of all racing games on Tuesday!!!

Don't know about y'all, but I've been patiently waiting for this release since I bought a launch PS3. Sorry Black Ops, you've been pushed to the backburner.... forever.

I quit waiting a long time ago, glad I stumbled across this topic.

I don't know if you guys have tried Forza Motorsport 3, but that one was really, really good too. I've been extremely excited about the release of Gran Turismo 5 though.

Niiiice. Let us know how it is. I've been on too big of a military FPS kick to try GT5. Mostly CoD4, MW2, and MoH at the moment.

I can't wait to get mine at 4 pm when I get off work.

sent from my pocket

Best. Game. Ever.

Seriously, Black Ops may get traded over Craigslist for a Playstation EYE just so I can use the face-following function!!!

Once I get my 3d-tv on Friday I could actually see myself playing this game during literally all of my down time.

Try to get the people at Best Buy to set this game up on 3dtv for you, I did and it sold me on the tech.

Back