Gorgeous, mysterious, EVO-ish HTC device headed for Verizon

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is not going to post them here, so watching this thread is really pointless. He is gonna open up a new thread devoted to the phone and all its juicy details. I mean, that what I remember reading, somebody tell me if I'm wrong??

your correct but im pretty sure he will post one last one giving us the heads up.. if not its not like someone wont notice it in minutes and post in here telling us to check it out.. so i would still be looking in here if i were you unless you want to watch the lobby for a new post to pop up lol

pics dont exist im callin it

not smart my friend.. not smart.. for someone that prob started following this thread yesterday your opinion isnt worth much.. if you were in here reading since last sunday then you would of never said such a thing, but i think your banned no so live and learn ;)

good deal, I dont wanna watch this thread and the main hallway at the same time. Talk about confusing! I'm thinking this stuff will be posted up around 10-12 tonight. We are only 2 pages away from our magic number guys!

Keep it up!:popcorn:

i cant w8 for this phone!

im up for a upgrade, i passed on the free incredible from best buy today, HURRY UP VERIZON!!! LOL

last weekend he said monday or tuesday what i was saying is last weekend when he said that he ment nov 1 not last monday lol it was a joke and i have been following this thread!!

Man oh man...I was really hoping to see something today. I am losing hope here.

So...just a poll. How many people on a Storm that their contract is about to expire and ready to move to a droid? That is me...I have 23 days until my two years are up. I have been waiting for this device to see if it is worth staying on Verizon for.

banned for what being negative lol.. i cant help how i feel i wass really excited but everyday its late tonight or tomorrow. then uall keep saying he is busy well i dont know what u guys do all day but im busy to im sure we all are busy

Man oh man...I was really hoping to see something today. I am losing hope here.

So...just a poll. How many people on a Storm that their contract is about to expire and ready to move to a droid? That is me...I have 23 days until my two years are up. I have been waiting for this device to see if it is worth staying on Verizon for.

Surprised you haven't tried the annual upgrade.

Two years ago I was looking for a Verizon iPhone equivalant. The Storm. And LG Dare. Those were the options. I choose the Dare. It was a great little phone but once I learned about the annual upgrade 14 months into the contract, and the Droid 1 was just released I was out. It was almost a perfect phone but one I was not looking to keep for two years. Low RAM and redraw and limited internal storage. Learning the secrets of ADW and rooting have kept me content... I am thinking the Incredible HD I can keep for two years. I won't live in an LTE area for some time. And I want to keep my unlimited data plan as long as possible.

Therefore, I have been addicited to this thread. Miami, please?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

yes i second that egg. I wanna know, so I can throw a party! lol im ready to celebrate getting rid of this crap att service and the uber-locked down iphone ive had for like three years!dancedroid

Lets bring this mood up with some juicy info!

Facebook phone coming out and I'm getting it FOR SURE!

Huh? Win, dude i just looked and didnt find a shred of info on your fb phone. Lol maybe youre just hoping? Besides didnt zuckerberg come right out and say there wasnt going to be one like a month ago? I mean, dont get me wrong it would be cool as green cool-aid, but i'm just not believin' it without some meat to that story!

last weekend he said monday or tuesday what i was saying is last weekend when he said that he ment nov 1 not last monday lol it was a joke and i have been following this thread!!

i gotcha lol ya i know how you feel.. i think he was originally planning on releasing pics and he changed his mind to release the full boat.. it would seem like BGR or someone would pay good money for this info first so its hard to imagine why he is posting it in here for free (if in fact that is what he will end up doing :laugh:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back