Gorgeous, mysterious, EVO-ish HTC device headed for Verizon

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSK1121

Reaction score
Ok we made 1000 now let's focus on the DINC HD and not Will Smith?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

What's to focus on with the DINC HD? There are no updates, might as well post unrelated things to pass the time if there's going to be dozens of people monitoring this thread so closely.

2005CTS

Reaction score
Miami's last post was seven and a half hours ago...and according to his schedule he was going to be leaving work about five and a half hours ago. Either something went terribly wrong or VZW just decided to keep us waiting into next week.

This just isn't looking good for us.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Guys, come back the beginning of next week. Enjoy you're weekend.

If he releases something either tonight or over the weekend, it will be here when you come back then. I mean, it's not like getting this information now is going to get you the phone sooner :p

Eddog4DROID

Reaction score
I agree. Best case scenerio the phone is much better than the EVO but not as good as the Tegras coming. Either way, the release date doesn't change.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

drewhilvers

Reaction score
Well ran my phone battery dead checking this every five minutes haha now gotta use my gfs fascinate haha

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

electric6

Reaction score
yeah there is more to this than meets the eye. Not complaining, so I'm gonna go play fallout nv with the gf. I'll check back later tonight when I'm either hammered or bored. Lol yall have fun! :icon_ peace:

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well ran my phone battery dead checking this every five minutes haha now gotta use my gfs fascinate haha

don't bother. from my talk with miami, it AT LEAST won't be out tonight.
yeah there is more to this than meets the eye. Not complaining, so I'm gonna go play fallout nv with the gf. I'll check back later tonight when I'm either hammered or bored. Lol yall have fun! :icon_ peace:
have fun :p

crimton

Reaction score

don't bother. from my talk with miami, it AT LEAST won't be out tonight.
have fun :p

thanks for the heads up, i'm gonna watch a movie and go to bed. check back tomorrow

drewhilvers

Reaction score
I realize it but lucky I have halloween in athens ohio to keep me busy while waiting :)

deviantgolfer

Reaction score
So I searched around and didnt find anything (probably my fault) but has there been anything said about the screen? Like is it AMOLED? I dont have a lot of experience with anything other than BBerry, I played with Droid X today and was wondering if that would be comparable to this? I looked at the Desire HD but couldnt find anything saying if it was like or better than the X's screen

nnapoleon

Reaction score
I can't believe I'm happy we reached 100... I really wish Miami1683 never gave a deadline for sharing this information... It would have been nicer once he was sure he had it all to then come to us with an annoucement... This later tonight liner he's been using all week is crap... I'm off to Harrah's!!!! P.s. All I want to say to Miami is:
:work3:​
BTW, lol I'm only joking with you Miami... I still like you... Next time just go easy on the promises and deadlines for this phone that you know so many of us are drooling for...

Status
Not open for further replies.