Gorgeous, mysterious, EVO-ish HTC device headed for Verizon

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know I think I remember seeing that... NOT!! Yeah mr jobs doesnt allow stuff like that... Sorry forgot i was using a iFail for a minute

I think you should this and get an iPad. You can make better apps for the iPad than the iPhone and you can program for Android as well with getting this, which your apps will be spread widely with the Android platform through smartphones, tablets, etc. theoretically. Idk. Up to you, but I'd choose ipad with this.

Sent from my Droid

Yes, that is what I think I am going to do. I

This thread reminds me of the thread on androidforums about the original incredible.

i agree, i was there for about a month prior to release. however that thread had waaay more traffic, i imagine this one will pick up big time as soon as miami posts the first solid evidence though.

Shoot we may hit 100 pages on the new thread before the weekend is over if they are posted today lol

This thread reminds me of the thread on androidforums about the original incredible.

i agree, i was there for about a month prior to release. however that thread had waaay more traffic, i imagine this one will pick up big time as soon as miami posts the first solid evidence though.

Shoot we may hit 100 pages on the new thread before the weekend is over if they are posted today lol

depending on how juicy the first post on the new thread is....we'll see

yea if the new thread ever starts! im guessing when he said monday or tuesday he ment nov 1st

omgosh i hope not!! I think I would probably die from anticipation/sadness if this doesnt get announced in the next 24 hours. I mean hes got other sh*t to do, so its whenever. Neverless, that gives us plenty of time to get that 1000 posts in here(or 100 pages!)

So whos getting this phone?

I am

omgosh i hope not!! I think I would probably die from anticipation/sadness if this doesnt get announced in the next 24 hours. I mean hes got other sh*t to do, so its whenever. Neverless, that gives us plenty of time to get that 1000 posts in here(or 100 pages!)

So whos getting this phone?

I am as long as it comes sometime before first of the year

Well, i specifically remember seeing him say that the information would be up tonight, but he also said that on sunday i think. Lol anything can happen with leaks, so no telling. I'm still betting on tonight tho, just because I need to know when to call att and tell them the bad news!!:rofl2:

yea if the new thread ever starts! im guessing when he said monday or tuesday he ment nov 1st

lmao no thats not what he meant thats just what its now leaning towards now.. have you been reading this whole time? lol

He is not going to post them here, so watching this thread is really pointless. He is gonna open up a new thread devoted to the phone and all its juicy details. I mean, that what I remember reading, somebody tell me if I'm wrong??

To anyone just starting to read in the last couple pages Miami has most of the info he wants but not everything and until the verizon reps he is working with gets all the info he wants he will not release pics or specs..

When he is ready a new thread will be created by him with the info and we will all transition to that thread.

this info could come in the next few hours or it could be into next week (judging how this whole week went expecting pictures on monday and tuesday) but he was droping stong vibes that it will be out by this weekend for us to enjoy by Halloween day.

We will have to wait and see we can have 100 people in here asking for the pics but i assure you whether we ask or not they will be here when he is good and ready to post them. Until then we are at his mercy.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back