Goodies / ADW for Linear!

OP
skurtz1313

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Pandora updated redownload goodies and install. If you have the old Linear Version installed it will install overtop......if you updated to market version pleas unistall first!

Aixelsyd

Reaction score
Pandora updated redownload goodies and install. If you have the old Linear Version installed it will install overtop......if you updated to market version pleas unistall first!

you are the man, many thx bud.

Edit: I do have a quick question for you guys. Any idea why I have no luck installing your guys voice_search update. No matter what I do or try it will not install for some reason. Any thoughts or input is greatly appreciated as always.

Last edited:
OP
skurtz1313

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
What rom and phone are you using? Some developers include it as a system app and it would have to be uninstalled manually using root explorer or similar method.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
skurtz1313

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
New treat added to the OP by CorCor67! He was nice enough to give you guys a Linear Twitter....make sure to thank him and give him a follow @_CorCor67 his work is sick!

Aixelsyd

Reaction score
What rom and phone are you using? Some developers include it as a system app and it would have to be uninstalled manually using root explorer or similar method.

Mucho thx man, fyi that was the prob. Never dawned on me that having it installed via the ROM itself in the /system/app folder is what was causing the issue. Uninstalled the market update, then deleted the *.apk manually from /system. After a quick reboot all is good to go installing your guys work.

jawonder

Reaction score
Hey still can't find the Audio Manager anywhere could you give me a link for it . Thanks .

jawonder

Reaction score
Hey still can't find the Audio Manager anywhere could you give me a link for it . Thanks .

we havent released it yet, it will be on the market (free)

Ok thanks Bg i have one it's transparent but with yellow and red , like yours better, how do i install the Twitter zip you have in the Goodies section? .

Last edited:

detox

Reaction score

Ok thanks Bg i have one it's transparent but with yellow and red , like yours better, how do i install the Twitter zip you have in the Goodies section? .

Go to your file manager and extract the twitter.zip file. Find the extracted .apk and choose install. You will have to remove market version before installation

sent from my X

jawonder

Reaction score

Go to your file manager and extract the twitter.zip file. Find the extracted .apk and choose install. You will have to remove market version before installation

sent from my X

Thanks man i got it .

Droidee

Reaction score
Thank you, thank you, thank you for my transparent twitter. You guys are all the best. Did I say thank you?

OP
skurtz1313

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok it is like christmas today...... Bgill has themed another app for you guys!

I think I would start by looking here for it http://jbthemes.com/bgill55/ feel free to drop us a comment. Enjoy

jawonder

Reaction score
Ok it is like christmas today...... Bgill has themed another app for you guys!

I think I would start by looking here for it Bs Themes feel free to drop us a comment. Enjoy

Thanks guys ! ,this is a nicely themed player . Make it be Christmas all week bgill55 .

irish22022

Reaction score
yeah, I've always loved this player, but loved linear theme more. This is a GREAT port. The red is a wee bit hard to see for me, but I'm adjusting. I'm used to white from the other player.

Either way, I'm thrilled about this. Literally the only reason I didn't use MUIU player is because I HATED that ridiculous blue background. Thanks so much BGILL! I literally build my homescreens around your themes.

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Im debating to switch it to white text. Still up in the air though.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App