GO Launcher EX V2.0 released

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
initially I like it, it combines some of the features I like from Launcher pro and ADW. Ill play with it for a good bit and check it out.

timrock

Reaction score
I would switch in a heartbeat if it had social network widgets like lpp

Download colorize widgets. Set of htc like widgets which include twitter and facebook. plus you can change the widgets color or make it transparent :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
i just installed this. but how do i set it so that it shows my Dolphin bookmarks? also, why dont thumbnails of the bookmarks show up?

OP
G

GOLauncher

Reaction score
Guys, we will make the widgets ASAP. Actually they are in our to do list now.

octoberdana

Reaction score
I really like this launcher because I still can use friend stream and my sense music player and calendar. Thanks for a great launcher.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Droid Forums App

REMilk

Reaction score
I have been unable to get Go Launcher or Go Launcher EX to support Beautiful Widgets Weather (any size). The Beautiful widget toggle work fine. Also, I love Folder Organizer and I cannot see where this is supported.

It does seem to open and respond much quicker than Launcher Pro.

Kaneydc

Reaction score
everytime i open ::go launcher:: it pops up but it doesnt let me apply it to my homepage on my droid it , everytime i press home it goes back to my old home page

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i noticed this as well. but, i uninstalled the regular GO Launcher, leaving only the EX version, and it hasn't happened again. give it a try, and hopefully it works for ya.

OP
G

GOLauncher

Reaction score
Just released a new version. Have a try and make some feedback to us please.

hoppermi

Reaction score
I really like your Launcher, but you need to add screen transition animations, similar to MIUI or Launcher Pro. Also needs more theme/icon options. Great work though.:)

SinCitySRT4

Reaction score
Great launcher but the only problem is the glow around certain elements of widgets. Its the same with other launchers and awd launcher for example has an option called wallpaper hack that when you turn the option off the glow around the widgets goes away. I know its done for performance but just wanted to see if it could be made an option to keep it on or turn it off like adw.

Sent from my Droid

cdroid1

Reaction score
Hey I'm currently using ADW launcher, I want the honest answer on whether its worth it to switch based on smoothness, app responsiveness, icons, themes etc. I'm not rooted just like to try different things with my phone

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

tu3218

Reaction score
Love the addition of transitions!! Just want more themes, I downloaded my first theme today and didn't realize they theme icons and everything. Soo cool. Great work!

REMilk

Reaction score
I finally have been able to get Beautiful Widgets to work with Go Launcher EX. I cannot get shortcuts, such as Direct Dial, to work.

The transitions look cool.